+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
And my medical is now invalid, thanks CIC for taking so long to spend ten minutes phoning my past employer that if I do pass I have to spend another $300 on a new medical. Ridiculous.

mshar3001

Oct 6, 2017
And my medical is now invalid, thanks CIC for taking so long to spend ten minutes phoning my past employer that if I do pass I have to spend another $300 on a new medical. Ridiculous.
Did they ask you to get one? Reason being I am in same boat. My meds got invalid and haven't been asked for a new one.

MCWrang

May 23, 2018
My last profile update changed my medical status from "You have have passed your medical exam" to "You do not need a medical. We will send you a message if this changes."

My medicals are due to expire in about a week, but I've also read cases on here where medicals were extended. So unless you have been asked to get medicals done again (?), I would think that they would extend the validity of them. Ultimately the delays are out of our control, and it would be absurd to ask us to pay for this again.

mshar3001

Oct 6, 2017
I recently contacted MP office and the only thing they told me that CIC will contact for medicals. Not sure how far it is true.
Anyways the whole process/time CIC is taking for CEC applicants is insane.

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
AOR is july 18,2018 still stuck with freaking eligibility, its suck my medical is going to expire soon... i have no idea what to do? Does anyone in the same boat?

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
AOR is july 18,2018 still stuck with freaking eligibility, its suck my medical is going to expire soon... i have no idea what to do? Does anyone in the same boat?
If you're a CEC applicant, you might not be required to take redo the medicals. Try ordering a gcms note, if you haven't or contact your local MP.
It's tough, I know.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
You can either call them and ask them specific questions or email, but emailing is basically pointless as I've done it three our four times and they give you the same copy and pasted response

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
PPR finally.
AOR: July 11th
Stream: CEC Inland
No of Applicants: 2
MEP: 27th July

Eligibility: Review Required for Foreign Work Experience. - August
First GCMS notes: November 11- didn't come until February 2019
ADR: May 16th 2019- Original certificate & Imm 5562 & Imm 5669
Re-Medicals for dependent not in Canada: May 21st
PPR: 4th June 2019, 7:54 pm
VO: CPC-Ottawa

Thank you all for your assistance
Hope we all get our affairs sorted as soon as possible.

Reactions: mshar3001

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
I got a ghost update, medical changed from passed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."