+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Hello I am in the same predicament. AOR is august 1st. My eligibility is recommended pass. Do you know the office where your file is being processed?
Its Edmonton. MP responded saying they were waiting for RCMP. Weird though. The last time my file was touched was in September. I noticed both criminality and security have August 13th 2019 as due date.

MCWrang

May 23, 2018
Got a response from CIC after 5 days waiting from my latest web form... seems generic, but keeping fingers crossed that the "responsible office" actually gets in contact with me with an update.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Yes primary off is still Centralized Intake office.

The due date on page 2 is 2019-02-23 ( I guessed I read the wrong due date)

IN the paper transfer history, it seems to have moved around a lot between CPC Ottawa and Operational Support center and Centralized Intake office.. (Reason stated: Workload re-distribution)

I know who my MP is, how about do I approach this? I heard they only help out citizens and PR of their riding and not temporary workers.

I'm discouraged to call CIC or submit another CSE because I will only get yet another generic response.
This is not true. MP's don't have that much clout, but at least they help you contact CIC- irrespective of your status as a worker.
Rather than email them, I would suggest you call to fix an appointment to meet with on of the officers there.
They are mostly very helpful and considerate.
Try this. You've got nothing to lose.
Good luck

MCWrang

May 23, 2018
My profile was updated on CIC today. I thought it may have been a ghost update, but the change I noticed was that medicals changed from "You passed your medical" or whatever it said, to the following: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I guess the positive news is that my profile got looked at, but no idea what's to come and when it's to come.

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
I got an update requesting for additional docs. One was a certificate that was not clear. they wanted the original copy.
The others were to fill Imm forms 5669 and 5562.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Thats promising! Were you in review required? And was it an email or did they just drop a message in your account, or both?

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Thats promising! Were you in review required? And was it an email or did they just drop a message in your account, or both?
Yes I was. Employment job description
The medicals is however not for me. It’s for my dependent who’s not living in Canada at the moment. They haven’t asked me to go. Even though mine expires before his. Hoping for some good news