Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
21-07-2018
Application NOC : 2174 Software developer

Got AOR on July 25th
Medical Passed August 17.

No updates after then.

What stage can i be into ? Background check shows : Application in progress, We will update when we start background check.
Ip1

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
NOC : 4011 (University Professors and Lecturers)
AOR on July 30
Medical Passed August 22.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

The only update that I got so far was for passing the medical exam.
What stage do you guys think my application in?

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017

Thanks!

I just got confused when I compared my status with yours: Your BG status is a bit different and Bobqqqq said that you're at stage IP1 too!

If I got it right, your status is "Application in progress, We will update when we start background check."
while mine is:
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Could someone address this, please?

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks!

I just got confused when I compared my status with yours: Your BG status is a bit different and Bobqqqq said that you're at stage IP1 too!

If I got it right, your status is "Application in progress, We will update when we start background check."
while mine is:
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Could someone address this, please?

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
NOC : 4011 (University Professors and Lecturers)
AOR on July 30
Medical Passed August 22.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

The only update that I got so far was for passing the medical exam.
What stage do you guys think my application in?
You are IP2.
IP1 look like this: Application in progress, We will update when we start background check.

Reactions: aasaf

Bobqqqq

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
21-07-2018
Why CEC inland July 2018 is so slow?.... Any updates guys..

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Thanks!
But isn't it strange, as this status has appeared almost once I passed my medical exam?!
The same as me, Medical, IP1, IP2 happened all on the same day, hours intervals. That was the time I'm diligent enough to check my profile every hour. lol. I'm IP2 also and currently on waiting game.

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
The same as me, Medical, IP1, IP2 happened all on the same day, hours intervals. That was the time I'm diligent enough to check my profile every hour. lol. I'm IP2 also and currently on waiting game.
Thanks! Do you know what exactly happens at this stage (IP2)? Does it mean that all the documents that we have submitted have been verified? (as IP1 was passed!)
I guess all is done in IP2 is just security check? Did I get it right?
BTW, when did you get AOR? Do you have any dependent in your application?

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Thanks!
Do you know what exactly happens at this stage (IP2)? Does it mean that all the documents that we have submitted have been verified? (as IP1 was passed!)
I guess all is done in IP2 is just security check? Did I get it right?

Not exactly the one who could accurately provide answers but you may refer to this link for all those questions. There you find the Stages and what could be happening. I only use it for reference. Same as you i just wait patiently and as long as its under the CIC processing times then i'll wait.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/who-waiting-for-ppr-after-medical-done-join-here.196301/page-110

BTW, when did you get AOR? Do you have any dependent in your application?
AOR July 11th. One dependent.

Reactions: aasaf