+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Inland application currently residing at Etobicoke office

Kartikey Manchanda

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hey, interview went smoothly. The visa officer explained that my file was selected randomly and nothing was wrong in it. He just asked questions about employment and daily routines. Talked to me and my spouse separately to see that our answers are similar. Took about 1.5hrs and then let us know that he will be approving the file right away and in a couple of weeks I will get message for landing in my CIC account. So relieved! Now just waiting for the landing details.
That's great news ,hopefully you'll get the PPR mail soon ,did they tell you what's wrong with the file that its taking too long for them to process it.

Kartikey Manchanda

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hi, just today, I received a message for direct landing. So no PPR but direct landing at the Etobicoke office. Its on Thursday. Finally, an end to the entire process!
Hi ,
Good News from my side , I got a call from the officer today and had an interview for about 30 mins just general question and he said he will be approving my application and you will be getting an email in a week or so.
Finally an end to a long wait.
Best of Luck !

Reactions: bimale4bipeople

manishavb

Feb 9, 2018
Hi ,
Good News from my side , I got a call from the officer today and had an interview for about 30 mins just general question and he said he will be approving my application and you will be getting an email in a week or so.
Finally an end to a long wait.
Best of Luck !
Congratulations!!

manishavb

Feb 9, 2018
Hey @manishavb ,

Hows the landing interview and the things mentioned in the email only those we have to carry .
I also got the email today for 4th July.

Thanks
Hi!
The landing interview is straightforward. Just carry everything mentioned in the email. I'm assuming you have a drivers license, carry that for photo address proof. You will be given a token number when you reach and when its time, you will be called at a counter and the agent will complete the paperwork and prepare your CoPR in front of you. You will sign it and that's it! They will give you the permanent SIN form, just fill it out and you will be called at window 1 or 2 by the Service Canada staff and you will receive your permanent SIN as well.
Good luck and Congratulations.

Kartikey Manchanda

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Hi!
The landing interview is straightforward. Just carry everything mentioned in the email. I'm assuming you have a drivers license, carry that for photo address proof. You will be given a token number when you reach and when its time, you will be called at a counter and the agent will complete the paperwork and prepare your CoPR in front of you. You will sign it and that's it! They will give you the permanent SIN form, just fill it out and you will be called at window 1 or 2 by the Service Canada staff and you will receive your permanent SIN as well.
Good luck and Congratulations.
Thanks a lot and did they also stamp the passport there only or do have to send it to Ottawa ?

Louieportillo

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hi guys im new here is anyone of u knows if its possible to apply ee under cec class if you already pass your paper application under pnp class... is there some one here same situation like me.. i mean like is it possible to have 2 application atvthe same time