+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Inland application currently residing at Etobicoke office

karthick2504

Aug 9, 2017
Hey folks,

I called CIC today to check the status of my application as it was in the status of 'BG in progress', ADNR, Medical passed for more than a month now. My AOR is October 16th 2017. Also, the agent confirmed that my application is currently residing at Etobicoke office for the final decision. Two weeks back, it was at Ottawa.

Questions:
1. Getting transferred to Etobicoke office, is this normal or does this give any hint about the new pilot project (telephone landing)
2. Why my application is showing the status as 'BG in progress' for more than a month now.

Much appreciated.

urvish29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Oshawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Doc's Request.
18-10-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22-11-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2018
LANDED..........
08-03-2018
Check your spam messages if you already have received PPR or not..

what was the last update and when was it?

karthick2504

Aug 9, 2017
My last update was on November 10th, bg status changes to in progress. Nothing after that. I checked with the cic agent if I missed the ppr email, he confirmed that they haven’t sent any as final decision is still pending. My main concern is why my application is in Etobicoke office instead of Ottawa.

karthick2504

Aug 9, 2017
Hi karthick2504
Any progress to your application? Mine has reached the Etobicoke office as well and looking for any info.

Thanks in advance for any update that you can share!
Hi manishavb,

Nope, I'm still waiting for ppr, frustration growing as days pass. My aplication is now at Ottawa office I believe. I'm trying to reach them almost every week, still no response yet. What is your aor?, are you cec?.

manishavb

Feb 9, 2018
Hi manishavb,

Nope, I'm still waiting for ppr, frustration growing as days pass. My aplication is now at Ottawa office I believe. I'm trying to reach them almost every week, still no response yet. What is your aor?, are you cec?.
Yes, I'm a CEC applicant as well with AOR 1-Jan-2018. How are you trying to contact them? email? phone?

karthick2504

Aug 9, 2017
Yes, I'm a CEC applicant as well with AOR 1-Jan-2018. How are you trying to contact them? email? phone?
I called them again today, my application still residing at Etobicoke office it seems waiting for final decision to be made. Frustration yet again.

manishavb

Feb 9, 2018
I called them again today, my application still residing at Etobicoke office it seems waiting for final decision to be made. Frustration yet again.
Thanks for replying. Frustration indeed. Hopefully you get a response soon with positive outcome. Please do update the thread if any update that you receive. Appreciate it.