+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - foreign work experience employer not providing letter with all details

karan_1337

May 9, 2019
Hello guys,

I am planning to apply PR under CEC coming this July.
My details:
1. 1 year CEC
2. 1 year foreign experience (India)

My doubt is that my employer from India is not providing me reference document with all the requirements by IRCC.
I do have the reference letter from that employer where my duties are mentioned but not with all the details like annual salary, work hours etc.
I also have all the payslips, income tax returns, full and final settlement document and offer letter. Can I combine all these documents and provide as my proof for Express Entry along with explanation letter? or do I need to have that reference letter from employer with all the duties asked by IRCC.
I can also provide the email snapshot where employer refused me to provide additional details.

Please provide your valuable feedback and comments.

Kirlosker

Nov 16, 2021
Hello guys,

I am planning to apply PR under CEC coming this July.
My details:
1. 1 year CEC
2. 1 year foreign experience (India)

My doubt is that my employer from India is not providing me reference document with all the requirements by IRCC.
I do have the reference letter from that employer where my duties are mentioned but not with all the details like annual salary, work hours etc.
I also have all the payslips, income tax returns, full and final settlement document and offer letter. Can I combine all these documents and provide as my proof for Express Entry along with explanation letter? or do I need to have that reference letter from employer with all the duties asked by IRCC.
I can also provide the email snapshot where employer refused me to provide additional details.

Please provide your valuable feedback and comments.
try to get a letter that they do not provide detailed reference letter asked by ircc and attach whatever you have right from offer , salary revision , pay stubs and reference from a colleague duly notarized by a lawyer with a explanation letter. this will work. I would suggest you to send an email asking for a reference and the response what they give is good enough if you cannot get a letter.

karan_1337

May 9, 2019
try to get a letter that they do not provide detailed reference letter asked by ircc and attach whatever you have right from offer , salary revision , pay stubs and reference from a colleague duly notarized by a lawyer with a explanation letter. this will work. I would suggest you to send an email asking for a reference and the response what they give is good enough if you cannot get a letter.
Thanks a lot for reply. I will surely try that. But I have a doubt.
For Canadian Employer, I am sure I will get the reference letter with all the details.
The only issue is with the foreign employer. Will the proofs that I have along with explanation letter work? I do have reference letter with duties but it lacks hours, salary etc.

Kirlosker

Nov 16, 2021
Thanks a lot for reply. I will surely try that. But I have a doubt.
For Canadian Employer, I am sure I will get the reference letter with all the details.
The only issue is with the foreign employer. Will the proofs that I have along with explanation letter work? I do have reference letter with duties but it lacks hours, salary etc.
this should work...All the best !

karan_1337

May 9, 2019
Thanks a lot Kirlosker :)

Guys, if you have faced similar issues please respond or have more information, please let me know.
I am very worried about my foreign experience letter.