Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
03-04-2019
No one can possibly predict how long it will take as everyone's application is different. They can guess, yes - it could be any day, but the average processing time is six months, and some even longer. So sit tight and wait for an update. Best of luck :)
What I mean is, everything seemed pass but still no further progress been made. I was wondering if there are any potential reason for my case to be stucked at some point. Anyway, the next should be PPR or final decision made right.

Alicialeigh

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Category........
CEC
What I mean is, everything seemed pass but still no further progress been made. I was wondering if there are any potential reason for my case to be stucked at some point. Anyway, the next should be PPR or final decision made right.
I've noticed posts from quite a few people who are also in a 'queue', meaning their application is awaiting final review/approval. People seem to suggest this can take several weeks, but again there's no way to know for sure. I'm sure it'll be with you any day now!

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
I've noticed posts from quite a few people who are also in a 'queue', meaning their application is awaiting final review/approval. People seem to suggest this can take several weeks, but again there's no way to know for sure. I'm sure it'll be with you any day now!
I think when agent from CIO reviews our file, usually he puts note " documents set for review" ; then the file got transferred to local visa office or CPC.
So this stage is queue to review for visa officer. The timing depends on the loads of application in each offices. The outcome can be refusal, additional document, or approval. As like others my file got medical pass on March 24 2019, after that till date it is on queue. :D

hellojames920

May 10, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
03-04-2019
Thanks!!!

Reactions: Alicialeigh

hellojames920

May 10, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
03-04-2019
I think when agent from CIO reviews our file, usually he puts note " documents set for review" ; then the file got transferred to local visa office or CPC.
So this stage is queue to review for visa officer. The timing depends on the loads of application in each offices. The outcome can be refusal, additional document, or approval. As like others my file got medical pass on March 24 2019, after that till date it is on queue. :D
No, we are talking about the final stage "queue", the stage where you passed the ME, eligibility and background check.

Chinku04

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-03-2019
any CEC candidate recently got any update.? Please mention the AOR too.

Thanks

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
No, we are talking about the final stage "queue", the stage where you passed the ME, eligibility and background check.
Medical get passed in CIO itself, sometime criminality also. When file transfers from CIO to LOCAL visa office, the file will be viewed by visa officer which is the final review by officer, first they check eligibility and then starts security check before making final decision. So when file moves to LOCAL visa office from CIO its on queue, so first come first serve. !!

hellojames920

May 10, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
03-04-2019
Medical get passed in CIO itself, sometime criminality also. When file transfers from CIO to LOCAL visa office, the file will be viewed by visa officer which is the final review by officer, first they check eligibility and then starts security check before making final decision. So when file moves to LOCAL visa office from CIO its on queue, so first come first serve. !!
But in my case, the agent told me that my eligibility, criminality and security check has all been done and passed. I am just in the queue of the gap that right before the final decision. Was wondering how long would this step take.

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
But in my case, the agent told me that my eligibility, criminality and security check has all been done and passed. I am just in the queue of the gap that right before the final decision. Was wondering how long would this step take.
Do you know in which visa office your file is being processed ? For example MY AOR is also Feb 8, 19 and my application is also in queue in Winnipeg.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys, I found something very useful from another thread, posting with your signature will help everyone of us to have a better understanding of your case, timeline etc.
Please update your signature as follows: (You don't have to disclose all the information, just as much as you feel comfortable)
Stream: CEC- Inland | | CRS: 454 | NOC: 2174 | | Age: 40
AOR:
MED:
ADR:
IP2:
Citizen:
Resident :
Visa office: Ottawa/London/Edmonton/Etobicoke

Ayu

May 15, 2019
Where did you read the post you are mentioning? Can you copy or put up a link.
STREAM- CEC- OUTLAND
CRS- 465
NOC- 4011
AGE - 32
AOR - 8 MARCH 2019
MED- 12 APR
VISA OFFICE- ETOBICOKE
BIOMETRIC- 17 APRIL

Hi guys, I found something very useful from another thread, posting with your signature will help everyone of us to have a better understanding of your case, timeline etc.
Please update your signature as follows: (You don't have to disclose all the information, just as much as you feel comfortable)
Stream: CEC- Inland | | CRS: 454 | NOC: 2174 | | Age: 40
AOR:
MED:
ADR:
IP2:
Citizen:
Resident :
Visa office: Ottawa/London/Edmonton/Etobicoke

bin2333

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi,
Called them and they confirmed that the Criminality Check is complete for me and the security check has already been started.
How long will the Security check usually takes?
Few days usually within a week,if you have not traveled to some certain countries like bagestan

sorry could you tell me your time of aor or mep

i forget it

Last edited: