+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - February 2019

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
I doubt if security is part of the eligibility! Yes it is part of the whole background check
Yes, if you pass 1st eligibility (when they check your education, language, work experience letters) + criminality, + security you become ELIGIBLE FOR PR. so your overall PR application eligibility changes to passed.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Yes, if you pass 1st eligibility (when they check your education, language, work experience letters) + criminality, + security you become ELIGIBLE FOR PR. so your overall PR application eligibility changes to passed.
As an overall process, yes. However, eligibility is particularly referes to whether you are actully eligible for the stream you claimed point by matching your claims with your documents or not. Thats why many people got their medica pass, criminality pass, eligibility pass, and security in progress!

Reactions: mau123

Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
I m pretty much in similar case(10 days Before 1 yr Work and AOR 15 days After 1yr work )....but its different status in application
But my Case till now..
Category - CEC
AOR - 6th Feb
MEP + BIL - 21st March + BIL for Dependent as dependent is outside canada.

Called Yesterday to findout
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Medical and Criminaltiy - Passed
Security - Not started...
Hey... Just a quick question. I am also on the same boat. Where can I call to get an update of the application progress?

subakumaran

Star Member
May 15, 2013
CEC INLAND
AOR: Feb 27, 2019
Mep: Apr 4, 2019
not sure when IP1 and IP2 happened
Current stage: IP2

Today,
Expected processing time changed from 4 months to 18 weeks and then again changes to 17 weeks in the same.

Does this mean PPR anytime soon?

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
CEC INLAND
AOR: Feb 27, 2019
Mep: Apr 4, 2019
not sure when IP1 and IP2 happened
Current stage: IP2

Today,
Expected processing time changed from 4 months to 18 weeks and then again changes to 17 weeks in the same.

Does this mean PPR anytime soon?
Nope. This is normal. It changes for everyone

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
As an overall process, yes. However, eligibility is particularly referes to whether you are actully eligible for the stream you claimed point by matching your claims with your documents or not. Thats why many people got their medica pass, criminality pass, eligibility pass, and security in progress!
really? I heard lots of people says that their eligiblity didn't change even after they receive PPR?

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
really? I heard lots of people says that their eligiblity didn't change even after they receive PPR?
Not talking about what do you see in your application, i am talking about what it is there written by the officer on your application which you cant see.

Prakashbe.ckp

Mar 30, 2017
Is anyone in a similar situation, where they are in IP2, but not passed Medical yet??
14-Feb - AOR
6-Apr- Account updated in 2 areas
1) Medical - Medical Under review
2) BG - Your Application is in progress
9-Apr- Account updated in :
1)BG - we are processing your Background Check
I am in same situation from 15 Feb 19, my AOR 05 Jan 19, only Bio completed. Have you got any update afterwards.. my Visa Office is London

Reactions: JoyForPR

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
I am in same situation from 15 Feb 19, my AOR 05 Jan 19, only Bio completed. Have you got any update afterwards.. my Visa Office is London
No updates yet. I called CIC on 15th April (2 months after my AOR), at that time they said Criminality is passed and validated and R10 Check is complete. Eligibility and Security are under review. Medical - no updates. My file was at the CIO office, Sydney, Nova Scotia. I’m planning to call them again on 15th May, as it is mentioned in the CIC website that the official time to process Medicals for PR is 3 months (and I would be completing 3 months in mid-May). I don’t need Bio as I reside in Canada. Keep me posted about your progress.