Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Is it something that I should worry about considering that I’m recommended pass eligibility? When that office review should happen? Why not security and criminality processed parallel?
Nothing to worry, the review is a regular thing. When an agent is not able to find things straight and simple, they put a mark as Review.
Officers generally take 30-45 days to complete the review, sometimes more. but relax.
Criminality is based on PCC, but when you have more than 1 PCC, then the criminality is passed after eligibility.
The reason it is not done parallel to eligibility is that security is done by CBSA, and they don't want to waste time reviewing the security for people who are not eligible.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Nothing to worry, the review is a regular thing. When an agent is not able to find things straight and simple, they put a mark as Review.
Officers generally take 30-45 days to complete the review, sometimes more. but relax.
Criminality is based on PCC, but when you have more than 1 PCC, then the criminality is passed after eligibility.
The reason it is not done parallel to eligibility is that security is done by CBSA, and they don't want to waste time reviewing the security for people who are not eligible.

Hey, do you mean analyst puts "review required" if he has concerns for the senior officer? If it's recommended pass then there are no concerns but the senior officer still has to review it, right?

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Hey, do you mean analyst puts "review required" if he has concerns for the senior officer? If it's recommended pass then there are no concerns but the senior officer still has to review it, right?
Mine has no “review required” note
It is just a matter of the officer to touch it

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Mine has no “review required” note
It is just a matter of the officer to touch it
Yeah, I understand that. I'm just wondering about regular procedure... So... If analyst sets it to recommended pass then it goes to the senior officer to set it to "pass" then security and then you are pretty much done.

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Yeah, I understand that. I'm just wondering about regular procedure... So... If analyst sets it to recommended pass then it goes to the senior officer to set it to "pass" then security and then you are pretty much done.
Yes, it should be.

When will then this officer touch my file . Waiting for 2 months now. Never touched it.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Yes. RR is basically for some specific document. So once all the documents are checked by the agent, they mark is MET/Recommended pass and the officer looks in the document.
Now
Case 1
If a review was mentioned, the officer will take time to review the document and that is when the eligibility takes time to be marked as PASSED.

Case 2
No Review mentioned by the agent, still the officer will have to look at the documents, add the comment on GCMS and mark it PASSED. This takes less time

Reactions: mau123

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Yes. RR is basically for some specific document. So once all the documents are checked by the agent, they mark is MET/Recommended pass and the officer looks in the document.
Now
Case 1
If a review was mentioned, the officer will take time to review the document and that is when the eligibility takes time to be marked as PASSED.

Case 2
No Review mentioned by the agent, still the officer will have to look at the documents, add the comment on GCMS and mark it PASSED. This takes less time
I guess I’m in case 2

But no one touches my file

BobbyG

May 27, 2019
Hello Friends,

Thank you very much for the updates , i am a silent visitor for the group.

Today, i have received the Direct landing (no PPR) @ Etobicoke,ON 24th June.

CEC Inland ( me + 3 Dependents )
ITA : Jan 19th
AOR Feb 22
Medical : April 3rd
Called CIC on May 2nd 2019 , Came to know that my application is in Montreal BG has not been started
IP2 : Ghost update, May 14th
i did not call again.

Got Landing Mail on June 11th 1:35pm

Thank you very much
Please how did you get in touch with an agent?

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Once your eligibility recommended pass, criminality pass, medical pass, then security could be started anytime based one IRCC timeline, as they send lists of names each patch! once security finalised by CBSA/others the result being sent to IRCC, an officer (in this case a senior officer will look at the security results, all okay, then will routinely review your eligibility as it was recommended pass "might take a day or half" then this officer will take a final look at your application, all is okay, then she/he will update it for the last time, when you receive your PPR next day!

Reactions: joanexa and mau123

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Once your eligibility recommended pass, criminality pass, medical pass, then security could be started anytime based one IRCC timeline, as they send lists of names each patch! once security finalised by CBSA/others the result being sent to IRCC, an officer (in this case a senior officer will look at the security results, all okay, then will routinely review your eligibility as it was recommended pass "might take a day or half" then this officer will take a final look at your application, all is okay, then she/he will update it for the last time, when you receive your PPR next day!
Got it! So waiting for security now... As Meds, criminality all passed, eligibility - recommended pass... THANKS!

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Mine has eligibility recommended pass while criminality not started, is there a reason?

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Mine has eligibility recommended pass while criminality not started, is there a reason?
I don't think so. I think it really depends on the officer reviewing your file. Some people have reported that they first got their eligibility reviewed, some criminality and then eligibility...