+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - Experience Letter from India.

venkat2c

Nov 11, 2010
Hello,

I work for a company which has head quarters in India. I got transferred to Canada through Intra company transfer 2 yrs back. When I requested for the letter, they are issuing it from my original start date in India on the Indian company letter head.
Is that fine? are 2 letters from the company ok if they issue one from Canada and one from India?

They also mentioned I got transferred to Canada on XX date. Will that suffice?

I also handled different positions with in my tenure. But Roles and responsibiities are same. Do I have to get them seperately against each role performed?

Please let me know..

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
venkat2c said:
Hello,

I work for a company which has head quarters in India. I got transferred to Canada through Intra company transfer 2 yrs back. When I requested for the letter, they are issuing it from my original start date in India on the Indian company letter head.
Is that fine? are 2 letters from the company ok if they issue one from Canada and one from India?

They also mentioned I got transferred to Canada on XX date. Will that suffice?

I also handled different positions with in my tenure. But Roles and responsibiities are same. Do I have to get them seperately against each role performed?

Please let me know..
Any experience outside of canada will not be counted i believed. u can include both letters but provide a written explanation of why ur getting a letter from indian and make sure that canada letter accumulated 2 yrs of work experience with ur t4s and NOA. if u lack t4s and NOA, they will not believe that u have canada experience.

venkat2c

Nov 11, 2010
Thanks for the reply,
So I should get letter from Canada office.
Will 2 letters be fine?
Is that fine if I produce India letter with the details mentioning in that about my Canada experience?

Also, Should I have complete Roles and responsibilties for each of the designations I handled?

ONAP

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
Doc's Request.
05-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Passport Req..
22-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
25-10-2012
venkat2c said:
Thanks for the reply,
So I should get letter from Canada office.
Will 2 letters be fine?
Is that fine if I produce India letter with the details mentioning in that about my Canada experience?

Also, Should I have complete Roles and responsibilties for each of the designations I handled?
Hi Venkat,

you should have letter from Canada office and if that is not posible then keep letter from india office and explain them how you do not have one from canada office.

for roles and responsibilities as long as they matched with NOC you should be good to go

thanks
ONAP

GSIn

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
You have to get an experience letter from here (ie., within Canada), even your comapany has headquarters in India. Indian experience doesn't count, they are asking for Canadian experience, so try to get the letters from here.