+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
My ref letter said “xx was a full time permanent employee, was eligible for vacation, sickness and special leaves, and allowances. Xx was also entitled to the company benefits program, which consists of health card and medicine reimbursements. “
If i had a pension plan. Do i need to say how much i contributed and the employer contributed to it? Because this varies from bi weekly contribution.

Or i can just state that i had a pension plan?
Thank you very much

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
If i had a pension plan. Do i need to say how much i contributed and the employer contributed to it? Because this varies from bi weekly contribution.

Or i can just state that i had a pension plan?
Thank you very much
No need to mention amounts. My ref letter didn’t indicate any benefit amounts either.

Reactions: CripplingYogi194

AbhishekNene

May 20, 2020
Hello guys
I have a question regarding work experience under CEC...I received my ITA and in my employment letter, it says part time 32/hrs week
I was employed as a part time employee and j have worked there for 18 months with atleast 32 hours a week (most of the weeks it's above 40)
So is it ok to put Part time 32/hrs per week
This is my primary experience
Will it be ok or I have to work 2 years regardless of hours if I am part time
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello guys
I have a question regarding work experience under CEC...I received my ITA and in my employment letter, it says part time 32/hrs week
I was employed as a part time employee and j have worked there for 18 months with atleast 32 hours a week (most of the weeks it's above 40)
So is it ok to put Part time 32/hrs per week
This is my primary experience
Will it be ok or I have to work 2 years regardless of hours if I am part time
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
That’s fine to put part time, 32 hours per week.

If you were only granted points for 1 year Canadian work experience, that’s okay to use. IRCC doesn’t count hours in excess of 30 per week. So even if your ref letter states part time, it’s considered full time from IRCC’s work calculation.

Thobby

Feb 17, 2021
Hello Noc98
So there is an arguement with a friend that no need to upload current permit. Please how true is this.

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I checked with IRCC by calling their support number 1-888-242-2100, found that my application is now transferred to Vancouver office on 22nd March 2021.

My AOR was on : 16th Feb 2021
Medical passed was on : 4th March 2021

Reactions: cheramz and venkuus

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
ITA:13th Feb
ME:2nd Mar
AOR:8th Mar
ME PASS:23rd Mar
Bio REQUEST:23rd Mar
RCMP Request:23rd Mar
Bio enrollment: 24th Mar
IN PROCESS...

Reactions: CanVisa1

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
I checked with IRCC by calling their support number 1-888-242-2100, found that my application is now transferred to Vancouver office on 22nd March 2021.

My AOR was on : 16th Feb 2021
Medical passed was on : 4th March 2021
hello, anyother update .like something passed or in proces?

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
**** Received this today in email ****

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Keep us informed of your situation
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
Hi ..One of my friends got this status after AOR , my question is can we get Background check status as in progress before medical passed or what does that mean ?
AOR: March 20 2021
Background check status : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Medical : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi ..One of my friends got this status after AOR , my question is can we get Background check status as in progress before medical passed or what does that mean ?
AOR: March 20 2021
Background check status : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Medical : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
This is the basic msg we get (In fact everyone gets) after submitting the APR in your application status. Each Section will have info like this.

Reactions: Rash12