+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thank you I have taken your advice and have also sent an email to the Case processing office.
I create a new profile and am patiently waiting with hopes they re-open the other file I raised multiple CSE and sent quite a few emails I know nothing is guaranteed but nothing bets trying

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
I also have a question.

Do CEC requires police certificate and is everyone mandatory to get the medical exam? I can see on immigration medical exam it is written No for my country and I have been living in Canada for the past 2 years now.

Do I require both documents? Thanks

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I also have a question.

Do CEC requires police certificate and is everyone mandatory to get the medical exam? I can see on immigration medical exam it is written No for my country and I have been living in Canada for the past 2 years now.

Do I require both documents? Thanks
PCC - only for countries you stayed for 6 months or more in row (except Canada) in the past 10 years or after you were 18 years old whichever is more recent. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html the system will ask you for PCCs based on your address and travel history.

Medical exams is required for PR applicants - where it is showing “No”? “If you apply for permanent residence, you must have an immigration medical exam. Your family members must also have a medical exam, even if they’re not coming with you.”

Reactions: CripplingYogi194

Rtkh

Mar 22, 2021
Called today. Criminality started. Still in the Sydney CIO. MEP Mar. 9.

Was wondering if anyone has an idea of how long it would take to transfer to a CPC.

Reactions: venkuus

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks, even if I was born in the country? There is no such requirement right?
I don’t get the question. The PCC is valid as long it covers the whole duration of your stay and it’s issued the last time you stayed there for 6 months of more in a row.

adikeval

Mar 12, 2021
Hi, friends
I have a question about passport renewal during the PR application process need your advice. My passport is expiring in Jan, 2022 and I got appointment to renew it in May 10 and expected to get it ready at May 31st. I got ITA on Mar 18 and that means by Jun 17 I need to submit all the documents. Now my question is when shall I do the upfront medical check? if I wait till get my new passport, it's only 17 days left and I am not sure if I can get appointment and have everything done before Jun 17. Also I really don't wanna submit documents on the last minute. but if I do it now, it's not gonna show my most updated passport number. what am I supposed to do when I get my new passport? does a LOE will suffice ?

Does anyone have any experience or advice regarding this? your inputs are highly appreciated.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi, friends
I have a question about passport renewal during the PR application process need your advice. My passport is expiring in Jan, 2022 and I got appointment to renew it in May 10 and expected to get it ready at May 31st. I got ITA on Mar 18 and that means by Jun 17 I need to submit all the documents. Now my question is when shall I do the upfront medical check? if I wait till get my new passport, it's only 17 days left and I am not sure if I can get appointment and have everything done before Jun 17. Also I really don't wanna submit documents on the last minute. but if I do it now, it's not gonna show my most updated passport number. what am I supposed to do when I get my new passport? does a LOE will suffice ?

Does anyone have any experience or advice regarding this? your inputs are highly appreciated.
You can submit your PR application before you renew your passport. Then submit a webform when you get your new passport.

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
I have been on contract with a company between sept to dec 2019. They renewed the contract till June 2020 and finally gave me a final offer in June 2020. The position was same. Shall I say in the work reference letter that I was in contract all this time?

It was full time contract and position was same

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Do we need to include the initial job offer letter in it? I think I will try to avoid submitting the offer letter because it might confuse the officer. Is it fine?

Last edited:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
What does annual salary with benefits mean? Anyone can give an example of it?
My ref letter said “xx was a full time permanent employee, was eligible for vacation, sickness and special leaves, and allowances. Xx was also entitled to the company benefits program, which consists of health card and medicine reimbursements. “

Reactions: CripplingYogi194