+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Hi ..One of my friends got this status after AOR , my question is can we get Background check status as in progress before medical passed or what does that mean ?
AOR: March 20 2021
Background check status : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Medical : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Why dont you need medical?

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have a question regarding medical.
I received a email from medical doctor who did my immigration test. he send me the report that I have something very minor in my chest X-ray. according to him he already send my reports to immigration and he said nothing major. But he wants to inform me.
Did anyone face anything related to this ?
On my Report I got Grade 2. 1.
Please reply and suggest

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys

I have three educational qualifications, however I only uploaded the highest one together with WES and celpip result because its the one I am claiming points for and listed in the education section in my profile. I only mentioned the two other education in the personal history section. Hope this can not cause refusal of my application as incomplete?

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Hello guys

I have three educational qualifications, however I only uploaded the highest one together with WES and celpip result because its the one I am claiming points for and listed in the education section in my profile. I only mentioned the two other education in the personal history section. Hope this can not cause refusal of my application as incomplete?
Did you mention it in educational history and claiming pts for them?

Nehamehta21

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
ITA:13th Feb
ME:2nd Mar
AOR:8th Mar
ME PASS:23rd Mar
Bio REQUEST:23rd Mar
RCMP Request:23rd Mar
Bio enrollment: 24th Mar
IN PROCESS...
Your timeline is same as of ours. We too got RCMP request on 23rd March. Did u get any further update and RCMP done?

Scs123

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
For the rcmp can I get it in advance and what should I mention in the section says what's it required for.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
For the rcmp can I get it in advance and what should I mention in the section says what's it required for.
Where do you see that form? We didn't have to fill any form. Just went to the police.