+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

selena_0105

Feb 13, 2021
Received ITA : 13th Feb, 2021
Submitted Application : 16th Feb, 2021
Hi,

Need your help guys. So we got ita last Feb 13. All our medical exams scheduled on Mar 16 with an Outland dependent who will also be doing medical on the same day. My pgwp is until Jan 2024. My husband whose my primary applicant under EE-Cec has work permit expiring on March 31. my questions are:
1. Should we apply for BOWP or OWP as dependent of pgwp holder?
2. If we choose BOWP, how long do we have to wait for the R10(completeness check) without losing his status?

My thoughts, would it be better for us to apply him as dependent of pgwp so his permit will also be until Jan 2024 so we don't have to apply for renewal everytime in case PR application takes forever?

I am also thinking of our OHIP (health card) which depends on the validity of our permits. Yeah, so there's that. Let me know what you think and good luck to all applicants here.

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
***Received update for the Medical***

Medical Passed : 05th March, 2021

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
***Received update for the Medical***

Hi,

I have just logged in and check right after my post.

I also passed my medical exam too. I thought I will receive an email about it. Submitted my application a day after you.

Submitted Application : 17h Feb, 2021

Last edited:

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hello,
ITA - 13th February 2021
AOR- 23th February 2021
no updates till now...but seen 2 ghost updates on monday and today this week.

Is there anyone else with same timeline.
and got 2 ghost updates ..is that a good sign..and similar experience with ghost updates?

dannyrod

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Received ITA : 14th Feb, 2021
Submitted Application : 19th Feb, 2021

I submitted my application around 9:30 yesterday.
However, I haven’t received my AOR yet.
Does it take time ?
is it because of weekend, may I expect delay till Monday ?
eAPR 3rd March, got AOR same day with AOR dated 4th March

CEC_2021

Feb 27, 2021
Hi,
1.Offer Letters that we attach as part of Foreign experience- is it okay to attach the ones that are received from employer(meaning without my signature on it)?
2. For Tax forms India- Do we need to attach ITR Acknowledgement Form or any other forms needs to be attached?

dannyrod

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi all, have a question about PCC. I got PCC of India issued Feb 2020. It was issued after my last visit to India and i never visited India after it was issued. I applied for PR. Should i be worried as PCC is over 1 year?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi,
1.Offer Letters that we attach as part of Foreign experience- is it okay to attach the ones that are received from employer(meaning without my signature on it)?
2. For Tax forms India- Do we need to attach ITR Acknowledgement Form or any other forms needs to be attached?
check “proof of work experience” here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

The only requirement is a work reference letter with all the required details. If that document is complete and in line with IRCC’s requirements, that’s all you need to submit. The rest are optional / supplementary documents.

Reactions: vuta

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

Vadim26

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys, when we submit our answers and are in the process of uploading documents - can we still go back and change the answer? (for example: travel history, personal history etc).

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Is there anyone who get Saudi police clearance certificate outside of the country and who had final exit.
Although cic mentioned ", you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”
Do you think I can submit my application without Saudi PCC because I am not having resident status over there

smd527

Feb 14, 2021
I got the Reference Letter from my employer in Oct 2020 but I'm submitting my PR application now. Is the required to get the revised updated reference letter again. It is quite tough to get the reference letter again form my current employer ? Please advice.