File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Unfortunately , I have closed WP. Any alternative option ?
You've submitted your application after receiving ITA , correct?

When does your closed work permit expire? Is it within four months? If so, you can apply for a bridging open work permit. Once the BOWP is approved, you can then switch employers.

Cncmachn098

Nov 5, 2020
Hi there I already submitted and got my AOR on Feb 27,2021 and now IRCC has ask for RCMP letter. While waiting for it to arrive in the mail, will they continue checking your applications or it just going to be on paused until the letter is uploaded. Thank you

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hi there I already submitted and got my AOR on Feb 27,2021 and now IRCC has ask for RCMP letter. While waiting for it to arrive in the mail, will they continue checking your applications or it just going to be on paused until the letter is uploaded. Thank you
Sorry about my ignorance. Is RCMP letter means Canada police clearance certificate? Do we need to submit a police certificate?

Cncmachn098

Nov 5, 2020
Sorry about my ignorance. Is RCMP letter means Canada police clearance certificate? Do we need to submit a police certificate?
Yeah it is the Canada police clearance certificate. You only need to submit a police certificate if you have been in any other countries other than Canada for more than 6 months. Also you will not need to provide if you have never left Canada since you were 18 years old

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Yeah it is the Canada police clearance certificate. You only need to submit a police certificate if you have been in any other countries other than Canada for more than 6 months. Also you will not need to provide if you have never left Canada since you were 18 years old
Sorry for missed explanation. I meant, do we need to submit a police certificate from Canada. As far as I know they do not ask a police certificate from Canada and as you said we have to submit certificates for any other country we stayed more than 6 months

Cncmachn098

Nov 5, 2020
Sorry for missed explanation. I meant, do we need to submit a police certificate from Canada. As far as I know they do not ask a police certificate from Canada and as you said we have to submit certificates for any other country we stayed more than 6 months
You only need if they request for it otherwise you won't. I got asked for it when my medical passed and they send a message to get it done and uploaded within 60 days. Most of the people I knew got asked for it though.

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
You only need if they request for it otherwise you won't. I got asked for it when my medical passed and they send a message to get it done and uploaded within 60 days. Most of the people I knew got asked for it though.
Thank you for your answer. We still wait for another police certificate from one of the countries my husband live and it seems like we will get it in 20 days. After your explanation I wonder if we should get Canada police certificate ready in case they ask for it. Deadline of our application is May 14th and I concern they may only give time to provide the certificate till this deadline....

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
I also wonder why they ask for it even though they say in immigration web site we don't need a police certificate from Canada...

Cncmachn098

Nov 5, 2020
Thank you for your answer. We still wait for another police certificate from one of the countries my husband live and it seems like we will get it in 20 days. After your explanation I wonder if we should get Canada police certificate ready in case they ask for it. Deadline of our application is May 14th and I concern they may only give time to provide the certificate till this deadline....
On the website they said they don't need unless you been asked to provide, honestly I would just done it just in case since it only cost me 56.5 dollar including tax. Right now they process very long compared to before, 3 days processing and additional 5 days for Canada Post to mail it. But now due to Covid it take more than 2 weeks. It really up to you since you don't need it unless they told you to. I already email them asking about it and they said right now they have no answer as to when it will be check.

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
On the website they said they don't need unless you been asked to provide, honestly I would just done it just in case since it only cost me 56.5 dollar including tax. Right now they process very long compared to before, 3 days processing and additional 5 days for Canada Post to mail it. But now due to Covid it take more than 2 weeks. It really up to you since you don't need it unless they told you to. I already email them asking about it and they said right now they have no answer as to when it will be check.
It seems like it is possible to apply online as they don't accept in person application. And the fee mentioned is 20 dollars on Toronto police services web page . Why did you paid 56.00? Isn't that only CRC (criminal record check)? It would be great if you mention what document did they ask exactly and from where we should request it as I don't want to apply for wrong one. Thank you so much in advance :)

Cncmachn098

Nov 5, 2020
It seems like it is possible to apply online as they don't accept in person application. And the fee mentioned is 20 dollars on Toronto police services web page . Why did you paid 56.00? Isn't that only CRC (criminal record check)? It would be great if you mention what document did they ask exactly and from where we should request it as I don't want to apply for wrong one. Thank you so much in advance :)
The IRCC is asking for a certified criminal background check with fingerprints and in order to do that you must go to one of their RCMP accredited fingerprinting agency. The Toronto Police do not do fingerprinting for that purposes. Because of that their fee is minimim 50$ excluding tax depend on what agency you go to. When you go to do your fingerprinting you just gonna need your identification as listed on the website of where you going to take it at. Your fingerprint will then be submitted online and reach their online processing center the same time. For a list of accredited one you can just search on google map fingerprinting services. This is also a list containing them but some you find on google maps might not be on it. It is fine as long as they are certified to submitted to CCRIS which is a system use by RCMP
jcgtoronto.ca › 2020/06 › Pri...PDF.
Private Fingerprinting Company Locations Accredited by the RCMP ...

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
AOR-March 3 2021
MEP-March 17 2021
Biometrics Exempted
RCMP Request-March 17 2021
CEC Inland

mehulchopra06

Mar 17, 2021
Toronto,CA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
6316 B
Nomination.....
14-02-2021
LANDED..........
22-12-2018
i also got the invitation on feb14 crs draw75 points.

In my case i claim i started my work on oct 01,2018 while i was waiting for my PGWP decision to be made, however i got reply on Nov 27th that it got refused. So, i ended up went straight to the port of entry border on next day near buffalo and Windsor border. And get it approved on Nov 28th,2018.

So my question is that ok to show the Canadian work experience on applied status as i got ita already.

also i have 19 months of paystubs
claimed two year of work experience before ita
Oct 2018 - sept 2019 - 1 year
oct 2019 - March 2020 -6 months
march 2020 - aug 2020 - covid laid off also have a +ve report of covid while resume back to work
Oct 2020 - Till now - 6 months

newPR2021

Mar 17, 2021
Hi , I have a doubt on documents upload page .
It shows
Education ( diploma/ degrees)
Education transcript

Do we have to upload both: I have a bachelors degree (home country)and 2 year diploma( in Canada)

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
The IRCC is asking for a certified criminal background check with fingerprints and in order to do that you must go to one of their RCMP accredited fingerprinting agency. The Toronto Police do not do fingerprinting for that purposes. Because of that their fee is minimim 50$ excluding tax depend on what agency you go to. When you go to do your fingerprinting you just gonna need your identification as listed on the website of where you going to take it at. Your fingerprint will then be submitted online and reach their online processing center the same time. For a list of accredited one you can just search on google map fingerprinting services. This is also a list containing them but some you find on google maps might not be on it. It is fine as long as they are certified to submitted to CCRIS which is a system use by RCMP
jcgtoronto.ca › 2020/06 › Pri...PDF.
Private Fingerprinting Company Locations Accredited by the RCMP ...
Thank you so much for detailed information :)