+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Understood. If any reference letter doesn't indicate the salary in the reference Letter, Then as an alternative to prove that the job is paid job, we can show payslips or tax forms to prove that we earned the money from that job. Some proof that its paid job .

Is that right understanding?
Yes, add an LOE on your work reference letter the reason why your salary information is missing and that you’re attaching your payslip and tax returns as supporting documents.

Trish_barb

Feb 27, 2021
If you didn’t, you don’t need to attach your job contract. Your reference letters, as long as it meets all IRCC’s requirements, should be enough. If it’s Canadian work experience, T4s and NOAs can be added as an appendix.
yes! I have T4's and NOAs. My reference letter has my annual salary, job title and working hours as well. My only dilemma was the job duties/responsibilities because I thought that it's mandatory to prove my NOC.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
yes! I have T4's and NOAs. My reference letter has my annual salary, job title and working hours as well. My only dilemma was the job duties/responsibilities because I thought that it's mandatory to prove my NOC.
If your reference letters has the job duties/responsibilities, you don’t need any other documents. See ALL the required details of the reference letter below:

“The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;”

Source:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Trish_barb

Feb 27, 2021
If your reference letters has the job duties/responsibilities, you don’t need any other documents. See ALL the required details of the reference letter below:

“The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;”

Source:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
thanks! appreciate your help

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi Friends,

Can I remove my foreign work experience when I have 2 years of Canadian work experience? It is complicated to get a reference letter and translate it. Or I remove my sister's name who is Canadain from a sibling in Canada?

I did not know I need PCC from my country while I was living in Indian for the last 10 years, not in my country. But they ask me and it takes 4 months to get it from my county and also my fingerprint is not clear because of washing so much my hand with soap and alcohol. Help me plz

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I have an expired PCC, can I use it?
you can use an expired PCC if it was issued the last time you stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.

For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.”

Reactions: rosamae

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hello,
I have a question when 10 years for PCC and Travel history and Work history start? Is this date will be 10 years before submitting documents for ITA? Or 10 years from opening EE date, or 10 years before ITA received. It is very important for my PCC.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Can anyone specify what are the documents required beside employment letter like pay stubs, t4

Thanks in advance
Here’s the full list of what are the required info per document requested by IRCC. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

If you’re looking specifically for work experience docs. Search for “proof of work experience” in the above link.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello,
I have a question when 10 years for PCC and Travel history and Work history start? Is this date will be 10 years before submitting documents for ITA? Or 10 years from opening EE date, or 10 years before ITA received. It is very important for my PCC.
10 years past beginning at ITA.

Reactions: Pariya

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Here’s the full list of what are the required info per document requested by IRCC. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

If you’re looking specifically for work experience docs. Search for “proof of work experience” in the above link.
Is necessary to upload birth certificate if yes then it should be in english

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Is necessary to upload birth certificate if yes then it should be in english
The link above says it all, what’s the purpose for each document. Documents has to be either in English or French. The above link also mentions additional requirements of your documents are translated.