+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Another question from my side.
I have a job offer and i'm already working in this position being offered.
I have signed a contract. This job contract would be the "offer of employmet" or the "letter of employment"?
Letter of employment is for your current job detailing how long you’ve worked for the company and all the needed details by IRCC. You don’t need to upload your job contract for that.

offer of employment is for a future job, if you claimed 50 points.
  • be recent (usually less than 1 year old)
    • You can’t use the same job offer letter that you used to get your work permit.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

Reactions: Andrea81

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
If one of your dependents came here before 18 years old, does she needs to provide PCC from country of origin?
I’m asking this because my daughter doesn’t have the upload button for PCC. She came here when she was 16. Thank you
She doesn’t need to, that’s why there’s no PCC placeholder for her.

“You don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Dec 21, 2020
1. No, those should be put under personal history
2/3. Again, personal history. You only put the work activities you’re claiming points for under work experience
4. Not sure on this
5. 4 MB
Thankyou - much appreciated.
However, still unclear on Q2. Since in the application form - the personal history is requested for only last 10 years, how do I mention the work experience for 15 years precedding last 10 years?

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Do I need to upload the eca report along with a copy of my degree and if I completed a program I canada do I have to submit transcripts for that.also my husband is currently studying does he need to submit a letter from sheridan like a progress report?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thankyou - much appreciated.
However, still unclear on Q2. Since in the application form - the personal history is requested for only last 10 years, how do I mention the work experience for 15 years precedding last 10 years?
Thanks for reminding me of the question in personal history. If it only asks for the last 10 years, then show only the last 10 years.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone ,

I still have a few questions.

1. In travel history do I need to add travel to Canada? I only came to Canada once and then never went back
2. Do I need to show my parents and sibling travel history? I never travelled outside of India except Canada but my parents and my sibling did
3. Do I need police clearance certificate from RCMP as well?
4. I already did my biometrics so what do I need to select have you ever completed your biometrics for come to Canada? It says come to Canada but I was in Canada.

Thank you,

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello everyone ,

I still have a few questions.

1. In travel history do I need to add travel to Canada? I only came to Canada once and then never went back
2. Do I need to show my parents and sibling travel history? I never travelled outside of India except Canada but my parents and my sibling did
3. Do I need police clearance certificate from RCMP as well?
4. I already did my biometrics so what do I need to select have you ever completed your biometrics for come to Canada? It says come to Canada but I was in Canada.

Thank you,
1. In my case, I didn’t show any travels to Canada as the instructions clearly say “travels outside of country of citizenship and/or residence”. But others show it in their travel history. So up to you.
2. Just yours.
3. It’s not required to give it upfront. However, the officer may request for it later on, but this is rare. It’s usually requested if you have the same name as another applicant.
4. Not sure on the last one.

Andrea81

Feb 24, 2021
My foreign employment records (for which i'm getting points) don't show salary and hours.
I have some old reference letter for those jobs (i had those for Resume' purpose) but i can't get in touch with some of them, and none of the letters mention my salary. Position, dates and duties are there though.
Would that be a problem?

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
My foreign employment records (for which i'm getting points) don't show salary and hours.
I have some old reference letter for those jobs (i had those for Resume' purpose) but i can't get in touch with some of them, and none of the letters mention my salary. Position, dates and duties are there though.
Would that be a problem?
Do you have old payslips or an income tax return you can attach? Add an LOE to explain that you tried getting more info on the reference letter so you’re attaching the payslips and tax returns instead. .

jay73

Feb 26, 2021
hello everyone
i have few questions as i am very confused about my situation
i recently got an ITA under CEC and the minimum cut off was 75 . i have claimed 1 years 7 month and 10 days experince from my primary job and then 4 month experience from my second B noc job . and in total my experience is 1 year 11 months and 10 days but express entry goes month by month basic and its giving me points for 2 years and i got an ITA basis on 359 with 2 years experience but as i mentioned above my experience is not 2 years in total its just system gave me the points for 2 years . if i change that in the post ITA and remove my second job 4 months experience and dont clam the points . then my points drops from 359 to 334 and its still above the minimum cut off and i still meet the MEC with 1 year experience and ielts . just wanna confirm will those changes put negative impact or can they refuse me based on those changes
any advice will be highly appreciated. thanks

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
hello everyone
i have few questions as i am very confused about my situation
i recently got an ITA under CEC and the minimum cut off was 75 . i have claimed 1 years 7 month and 10 days experince from my primary job and then 4 month experience from my second B noc job . and in total my experience is 1 year 11 months and 10 days but express entry goes month by month basic and its giving me points for 2 years and i got an ITA basis on 359 with 2 years experience but as i mentioned above my experience is not 2 years in total its just system gave me the points for 2 years . if i change that in the post ITA and remove my second job 4 months experience and dont clam the points . then my points drops from 359 to 334 and its still above the minimum cut off and i still meet the MEC with 1 year experience and ielts . just wanna confirm will those changes put negative impact or can they refuse me based on those changes
any advice will be highly appreciated. thanks
No. As what you’ve said, you still meet MEC and above cut off . So should be okay. If you wish, you can add an LOE to explain moving your second job to personal history (e.g., you’re not claiming points).

rosamae

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
She doesn’t need to, that’s why there’s no PCC placeholder for her.

“You don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html
@NOC98 Does it mean I don't need to prepare PCC for my daughter who is now 22 years old since when we arrived here, me as a student and her as my dependent, she was only 15 years old?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@NOC98 Does it mean I don't need to prepare PCC for my daughter who is now 22 years old since when we arrived here, me as a student and her as my dependent, she was only 15 years old?
If she hasn’t been outside of Canada for 6 months or more in a row since turning 18, then the system won’t ask for any PCCs.

Reactions: rosamae

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi,
Is the T4 form generated enough for attaching in the documents for 2020 as the tax is yet to be filed and I do not have NOA currently for that particular Year.