AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

One question on USA PCC.

we tried to get PCC from FBI for my spouse. Unfortunately, the fingerprints are not clear and the FBI couldn't verify them.

we tried multiple attempts via live scan(digital scan) and INK as well. we sent multiple fingerprint cards at the same time to FBI as well.

What are the other options I have?

Your suggestions will help. Thanks in advance.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi,
Is the T4 form generated enough for attaching in the documents for 2020 as the tax is yet to be filed and I do not have NOA currently for that particular Year.
“If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).”

up to you if you want to attach both T4 and NOA.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Reactions: sk1622

Trish_barb

Feb 27, 2021
Hi, I received an ITA last Feb. 13. My NOC is A and I have a job offer stating my salary. But my contract doesn't state anything about job description. Would this be a problem? @NOC98

Andrea81

Feb 24, 2021
Do you have old payslips or an income tax return you can attach? Add an LOE to explain that you tried getting more info on the reference letter so you’re attaching the payslips and tax returns instead. .
Thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately I got no payslip or tax forms for older jobs. Only a letter saying I worked there and my title and duties.
I hope that will be acceptable.
Could application be rejected for this?
Or my CRS points will just be decreased?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi, I received an ITA last Feb. 13. My NOC is A and I have a job offer stating my salary. But my contract doesn't state anything about job description. Would this be a problem? @NOC98
Job offer should have the job description. Read on the details of what are the required details in job offer.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

did you claim 50 points for job offer?

Last edited:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately I got no payslip or tax forms for older jobs. Only a letter saying I worked there and my title and duties.
I hope that will be acceptable.
Could application be rejected for this?
Or my CRS points will just be decreased?
salary information is required in the reference letters. I guess the best you could do is attach an LOE saying you can’t provide salary information. It will up to the officer to decide. If they find it unacceptable, then IRCC will deduct points related to your foreign work. If your recalculated score is still above cut off, and you still meet the MEC of the program you were invited in, your application will not be refused. If not, then your app will be rejected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrea81

CEC_2021

Feb 27, 2021
Hi Team,

For the digital photo- I got it printed from shoppers drug mart but they dont have facility to provide the digital photo at that moment . Qtn is - is it okay if I scan the photograph and upload?
Will scanning the photograph change the specification of the picture?

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
Hi Team,

For the digital photo- I got it printed from shoppers drug mart but they dont have facility to provide the digital photo at that moment . Qtn is - is it okay if I scan the photograph and upload?
Will scanning the photograph change the specification of the picture?
Yes ,it’s okay.Walmart is doing the same.

Reactions: CEC_2021

Andrea81

Feb 24, 2021
salary information is required in the reference letters. I guess the best you could do is attach an LOE saying you can’t provide salary information. It will up to the officer to decide. If they find it unacceptable, then IRCC will deduct points related to your foreign work. If your recalculated score is still above cut off, and you still meet the MEC of the program you were invited in, your application will not be refused. If not, then your app will be rejected.
Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated
@NOC98 I guess adding salary slips and any income tax proofs for the duration might help. Isn't It?

Or do we need to show Salary Info MUST in reference letters?

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

One question on USA PCC.

we tried to get PCC from FBI for my spouse. Unfortunately, the fingerprints are not clear and the FBI couldn't verify them.

we tried multiple attempts via live scan(digital scan) and INK as well. we sent multiple fingerprint cards at the same time to FBI as well.

What are the other options I have?

Your suggestions will help. Thanks in advance.
Any Help Please on this.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@NOC98 I guess adding salary slips and any income tax proofs for the duration might help. Isn't It?

Or do we need to show Salary Info MUST in reference letters?
“The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

Source:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
“The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

Source:
Understood. If any reference letter doesn't indicate the salary in the reference Letter, Then as an alternative to prove that the job is paid job, we can show payslips or tax forms to prove that we earned the money from that job. Some proof that its paid job .

Is that right understanding?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi thanks for the help. I didn't claim any points for the job offer.
If you didn’t, you don’t need to attach your job contract. Your reference letters, as long as it meets all IRCC’s requirements, should be enough. If it’s Canadian work experience, T4s and NOAs can be added as an appendix.