+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Thank you :). Yes we have joint lease since from last 3 years and joint bank AC from the last 2 years. can we show groceries bill etc. as well?
No you cant show grocery bills unless it states both of your names and address.

You can send a copy of both of your driving licenses showing your name and address. A copy of both your T4s showing the same address, any other tax documents...etc. Any bills with both of your names and address should also be good.

Just make sure you make your case as strong as you can when it comes to proving your co-habitancy.

ishreet

Feb 17, 2021
can someone tell me what to fill in trip history? do i need to mention my currnt trip to canada for study and work because i never go outside from my residence country except coming to canada

nvgajera37@gmail.com

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hi everyone,
I am CEC candidate. I don’t want to show proof of funds because CEC candidate don’t have to submit that.
Can anyone have LOE format for that??

Thanks.

Andrea81

Feb 24, 2021
Hi Everyone, i'm super excited for the last draw! I'm finally at the document checklist and i have a huge doubt..
Police certificate... In my case i provided some of them first time i came to Canada under working holiday Visa.
I understand they are still valid if i didn't visit those countries anymore, BUT, i obtained Singapore police certificate while i was still there before coming to Canada, and i stayed there 4 more months.
That certificate says that up to April 29th 2017 i had no record.
Now, i left Singapore 4 months later, August 29th and never went back.
Do i need a new police certificate?

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Everyone, i'm super excited for the last draw! I'm finally at the document checklist and i have a huge doubt..
Police certificate... In my case i provided some of them first time i came to Canada under working holiday Visa.
I understand they are still valid if i didn't visit those countries anymore, BUT, i obtained Singapore police certificate while i was still there before coming to Canada, and i stayed there 4 more months.
That certificate says that up to April 29th 2017 i had no record.
Now, i left Singapore 4 months later, August 29th and never went back.
Do i need a new police certificate?
Yes you will need PC if you stayed past 4 months.

Dec 21, 2020
A few questions for the eAPR :
1 : I have over 25 years of work history in namely two Nocs. I thought only last 10 years need to be included in the EE profile, so I mentioned only last 10 years of my work history, and received ITA. So do I include the preceeding 15 years too or no?
2. How to avoid misrepresentation as the personal history section too is for last 10 years only? Where and how to mention those extra 15years?
3. I missed including two minor part time jobs for few days each, in my EE profile. I don't need to claim points as I have received ITA basis other ones. So should I include these in Work History(i.e update the work history) or in the Personal History?
4. Also since residence needs to be only last 10 years, but my PCC from my native place states resident since last 30 years. So should I mention residence history since last 30 years or 10 years only?
5. Finally, what is the permissible size of the individual attachment eg consolidated educational certificates etc?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
A few questions for the eAPR :
1 : I have over 25 years of work history in namely two Nocs. I thought only last 10 years need to be included in the EE profile, so I mentioned only last 10 years of my work history, and received ITA. So do I include the preceeding 15 years too or no?
2. How to avoid misrepresentation as the personal history section too is for last 10 years only? Where and how to mention those extra 15years?
3. I missed including two minor part time jobs for few days each, in my EE profile. I don't need to claim points as I have received ITA basis other ones. So should I include these in Work History(i.e update the work history) or in the Personal History?
4. Also since residence needs to be only last 10 years, but my PCC from my native place states resident since last 30 years. So should I mention residence history since last 30 years or 10 years only?
5. Finally, what is the permissible size of the individual attachment eg consolidated educational certificates etc?
1. No, those should be put under personal history
2/3. Again, personal history. You only put the work activities you’re claiming points for under work experience
4. Not sure on this
5. 4 MB

Reactions: 269

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Yes, I was kind of looking forward for the invitation with all my documents ready.

In terms of the process after you get ITA is very straight forward.

You just need to click on continue which will take you to the next screen to fill in some personal questions like your travel history and all.

After answering all the questions, you will be presented to upload the documents.

After uploading all the documents 'NEXT' button will appear which will take you to the Fees section screen. There you need to put in your bank debit/credit card details and pay the fees.

Once you pay the fee, you are all done.
At what point do you get the checklist where it says the documents we need to submit. also do we need to do medical upfront or can be done later ?

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have a question when uploading your educational documents. My husband has a bachelors which he completed in jamaica he has an eca for that and he also did a diploma in canada which completed. He now doing another diploma with sheridan which is not yet completed. when uploading his documents do I just need to upload a copy of his bachelors the eca report copy of his ielts score, a copy of the diploma complete and a letter of explanation for sheridan as he has not completed that score as yet. . I know this sounds all confusing but I need ur help

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
At what point do you get the checklist where it says the documents we need to submit. also do we need to do medical upfront or can be done later ?
You have to fill up all the forms all the way to personal history, then you’ll see the document checklist afterwards. You need to upload a copy of your medical report before submitting your app. It is recommended to do the medical last just before you submit your application as the COPR validity is tied with your medicals and medicals only have one year validity (starts from the day IRCC a received the results - usually within 10 days after undergoing the medical exam). Given that the processing timelines has been stretched due to covid, there are still some in Canada applications who already reached one year anniversary and the applicants have been asked to do their medicals again as it already expired.

Reactions: SREEKaQb

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
If one of your dependents came here before 18 years old, does she needs to provide PCC from country of origin?
I’m asking this because my daughter doesn’t have the upload button for PCC. She came here when she was 16. Thank you

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
You have to fill up all the forms all the way to personal history, then you’ll see the document checklist afterwards. You need to upload a copy of your medical report before submitting your app. It is recommended to do the medical last just before you submit your application as the COPR validity is tied with your medicals and medicals only have one year validity (starts from the day IRCC a received the results - usually within 10 days after undergoing the medical exam). Given that the processing timelines has been stretched due to covid, there are still some in Canada applications who already reached one year anniversary and the applicants have been asked to do their medicals again as it already expired.
Thanks for explanation/guidance.

Andrea81

Feb 24, 2021
Another question from my side.
I have a job offer and i'm already working in this position being offered.
I have signed a contract. This job contract would be the "offer of employmet" or the "letter of employment"?