+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - December 2018 AOR

mkareem

Jan 10, 2019
Hi,
In my application status (top left corner box) I had this statement "You may not hear from us for a little while this is normal.most of the progress...", but recently I noticed that it is disappeared and replaced by "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."
Anyone noticed such change? What does this change mean and should I expect something soon?
CEC inland applicant
AOR: Dec 1,2018
MEP: Jan 11, 2018
IP2

fkundrat

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi,
In my application status (top left corner box) I had this statement "You may not hear from us for a little while this is normal.most of the progress...", but recently I noticed that it is disappeared and replaced by "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."
Anyone noticed such change? What does this change mean and should I expect something soon?
CEC inland applicant
IP2
My AOR is Dec 7, 2018
MEP: Jan 17, 2018
They asked for RMCP and I sent back Feb 7, 2018
and still showing "You may not hear from us...."

I think I am a week behind comparing to your timeline. Please let me know if anything happen or if you received a PPR :)

Regards

Reactions: DecemberAOR

moeykang

Oct 24, 2018
Hello folks... was updating on the Express Entry threads, but wanted to give you an update as I am a CEC applicant and probably more relevant on this thread.

You'll find the info on the signature, but basically the application has been approved and waiting impatiently for PPR. It took exactly two months (62 days) from AOR to decision made... so keep your hopes up... maybe this Toronto winter will end soon too!!

mkareem

Jan 10, 2019
Hello folks... was updating on the Express Entry threads, but wanted to give you an update as I am a CEC applicant and probably more relevant on this thread.

You'll find the info on the signature, but basically the application has been approved and waiting impatiently for PPR. It took exactly two months (62 days) from AOR to decision made... so keep your hopes up... maybe this Toronto winter will end soon too!!
Hi, how do you know all these details about your application? Did you order a GCMS report? if yes, how long did it take to get it

moeykang

Oct 24, 2018
Hi, how do you know all these details about your application? Did you order a GCMS report? if yes, how long did it take to get it
No.. GCMS report usually take a month so I ended up calling CIC after each ghost update and say that I don't see any change online and was wondering what update there were and if there are any documents that are missing. Usually... the agent will be nice enough to let you know if you ask about the status of each...

Reactions: mkareem

mkareem

Jan 10, 2019
No.. GCMS report usually take a month so I ended up calling CIC after each ghost update and say that I don't see any change online and was wondering what update there were and if there are any documents that are missing. Usually... the agent will be nice enough to let you know if you ask about the status of each...
Hmm, that's a nice trick. Thanks for sharing your experience. What phone number do you usually dial?

Ola..

Feb 1, 2019
Hi,
CEC inland applicant
IP2
My status also changed, it is now saying "make sure you read messages and take action..." but I am not sure what to expect either. Let wait and see.

flowerhorn

Nov 26, 2015
Hey Guys this is my timeline CEC inland

- Dec 2nd Applied
-Dec 2nd Received AOR
- Jan 15 MEP passed.
- Jan 17th Additional Documents Requested RCMP
- Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- March 6th additional documents submitted.

I also have a question here; I applied for BOWP on December 12, now would they review the ADR before approving the BOWP or have I already passed the R10, as RCMP check was not requested at the time of application. The reason why I am asking is I have trip planned within the next few weeks and was wondering whether it would take longer to get the BOWP because additional documents were requested on the PR application or would it take the normal processing time which is 83 days, and it has been 84 days since I applied for it. I did see some ghost updates on March 1st and today. Can anyone please guide me on what should i expect .

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
Hi Guys, How long are we supposed to be in IP1 after MEP. I called CIC and they said that my application was not touched since the MEP. What should I do. It is going to be 2 months after my MEP next week and I can not believe that my application was not touced after the medical for two months. Two months waste of time. Nothing started (criminality, eligibility or even security)

Wendy1112

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
12-31-2018
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Passport Req..
interview request: May 23rd
LANDED..........
06-05-2019
Hi Guys, How long are we supposed to be in IP1 after MEP. I called CIC and they said that my application was not touched since the MEP. What should I do. It is going to be 2 months after my MEP next week and I can not believe that my application was not touced after the medical for two months. Two months waste of time. Nothing started (criminality, eligibility or even security)
Hi, I believe security is the last step... they do eligibility first, then the others...When was your AOR?

mbkingsnake

Oct 23, 2017
Hello all,

I wanted to share my timeline with the masses:

1. CEC Inland - applied December 15, 2018
  2. AOR December 15, 2018
  3. Passport request email: March 1st
  4. Documents received by CIC: March 5th

I did not kept track of approvals and things. I hope I get the CoPR soon :)

Thanks all, best of luck!