+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - December 2018 AOR

Ola..

Feb 1, 2019
Any one got there PPR?
This wait is killing me!
Nothing, still waiting. I have been looking at other forums and it is now that September applicants are getting their PRs. So I guess we still have some waiting to do. I used to think CEC stream would be the quickest but they still take forever.

Wendy1112

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
12-31-2018
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Passport Req..
interview request: May 23rd
LANDED..........
06-05-2019
Nothing, still waiting. I have been looking at other forums and it is now that September applicants are getting their PRs. So I guess we still have some waiting to do. I used to think CEC stream would be the quickest but they still take forever.
Did you guys contact with the IRCC? I wonder if it's still too early to call them.

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Did you guys contact with the IRCC? I wonder if it's still too early to call them.
I call, and they told me that my background check is being process, which i can see with a login on my account.. And they reminder me that the time of processing is 06 months......that is it!

Wendy1112

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
12-31-2018
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
06-05-2019
I call, and they told me that my background check is being process, which i can see with a login on my account.. And they reminder me that the time of processing is 06 months......that is it!
Did they say that you have a recommend pass or pass on your eligibility? Maybe I'll call tmr morning... btw, do you know what's their office hour? Do they follow the Ottawa time or local time (I am currently in BC). Thanks~~

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Did they say that you have a recommend pass or pass on your eligibility? Maybe I'll call tmr morning... btw, do you know what's their office hour? Do they follow the Ottawa time or local time (I am currently in BC). Thanks~~
Nope, they didn`t give me much info. The only thing they told me was that they won`t be needing extra documents. And that everything looking in order(like my processing in being analyze like it should).
They don`t give you detail answers, its very generic.
I did forget to ask in which office they are doing my process, because there are offices that are notorious for taking a lot of time.......

BUT, regardless if our process takes only 01 months or 5 months and 29 days, the time they have to analyze is 06 months. The problem is that we are all going crazy waiting for a result. Well, i know i am!

About calling them, every time i called CIC, i call in the morning, I am in BC too. Is also hard to talk with an agent. I think i call 04 times before being able to talk with an agent, and i wait 45 minutes..........

Wendy1112

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
12-31-2018
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
06-05-2019
Nope, they didn`t give me much info. The only thing they told me was that they won`t be needing extra documents. And that everything looking in order(like my processing in being analyze like it should).
They don`t give you detail answers, its very generic.
I did forget to ask in which office they are doing my process, because there are offices that are notorious for taking a lot of time.......

BUT, regardless if our process takes only 01 months or 5 months and 29 days, the time they have to analyze is 06 months. The problem is that we are all going crazy waiting for a result. Well, i know i am!

About calling them, every time i called CIC, i call in the morning, I am in BC too. Is also hard to talk with an agent. I think i call 04 times before being able to talk with an agent, and i wait 45 minutes..........
I did send them a webform and got very similar respond! It's too generic... So maybe I 'll wait a bit longer before I contact them again.. Good luck and thank you for the detailed answer~~`Hope we all get PPR soon!!!

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I login on my account this morning and i don`t see any of my information.
And i got a msg saying:

March 14 2019 - Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Is the CIC website down?

arrahman

Feb 20, 2019
And i got a msg saying:

March 14 2019 - Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Is the CIC website down?
same for me. Application status is currently unavailable. since this morning

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
They seem to be having technical issues. They have a banner on their website saying "Users of some online services are experiencing technical issues, which are being examined. We apologize for the inconvenience" .

And i got a msg saying:

Is the CIC website down?

mbkingsnake

Oct 23, 2017
Hello gang, quick update,

I sent my passport and photos, which were received on March 5th. No change in the online application or new emails.

Today the application changed to approved!! Still no email about the change. All and all it took exactly 3 months from AOR to approval

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hello gang, quick update,

I sent my passport and photos, which were received on March 5th. No change in the online application or new emails.

Today the application changed to approved!! Still no email about the change. All and all it took exactly 3 months from AOR to approval

Congratulations!

Wendy1112

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
12-31-2018
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
06-05-2019
Hi folks, I just got an update in my account but nothing has changed.. do you know what does this mean? should I call them for details...

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi folks, I just got an update in my account but nothing has changed.. do you know what does this mean? should I call them for details...
You just the very popular "ghost update" :)
Good luck! :) :)

fkundrat

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi! What has changed in your account? It was the "current status"? I don't know how a Ghost Update looks like. Also, when did you receive the AOR?

Rgds