+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2019 AOR Group - Applicants Join Here

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Does it show on your CIC profile "Eligibility - recommended pass"? Or did you just call CIC and that is wat they told u over the phone?
Yep, I called them due to my circumstances. I just need to check if they curious on my file. My file still in Sydney

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
The CIC web shows "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". I didn't call CIC about it. should I call?
If you still didn't get any medical pass and you are an August AOR then you should probably start by calling the doctor and then CIC. Ask the doctor is there any health problems and if they sent your medical test results to CIC. We're well into the third month now and almost everyone from August has medicals passed.

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Waiting and waiting... 82 days no update no ADR.... scared of getting rejected T_T
No need to worry. CIC have been backlogged for a while now. You can see that there are still groups here on this website from 2018 june/july/august that are still waiting so its perfectly normal for us 2019 folks

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
CEC Inland
ITA: 12 Aug
AOR: 27 Aug
MEP: 19 Sep
ADR: 19 Sep
AD submitted: 3 Oct
Since Sep 19th Background check is saying "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

Any idea how close PPR could be?
Could be right around the corner or could be sitting in a completely different zip code xD.

I have a very close timeline to yours and I am in the same stage as you.

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Hang in there folks... we got this!

How come some of you got RCMP request?

Is it compulsory ?

jhez2007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hang in there folks... we got this!

How come some of you got RCMP request?

Is it compulsory ?
mandatory if you live in Canada. As biometrics is not implemented yet in Canada, I think this is a way they capture your biometrics if you apply inside Canada