+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2019 AOR Group - Applicants Join Here

rraj.k.das

Sep 18, 2019
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!! AFTER 2 REJECTIONS SINCE 2018. BEEN ON THE PR JOURNEY!!
CRS 472
CEC inland
AOR August 19, 2019
MEP SEPT 10
ADR-RCMP SEPT 10
SUBMITTED RCMP SEPT 18
PPR SEPT 27
Congratulations...!!

One question though.. Any indication in online profile before PPR and Is it a Passport request or interview schedule?
Would appreciate your response.

Reactions: ennytoolz

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Congratulations...!!

One question though.. Any indication in online profile before PPR and Is it a Passport request or interview schedule?
Would appreciate your response

Thank you.
No I applied tru my lawyer, I was unable to see any update.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Congratulations...!!

Would appreciate your response

Thank you.
No I applied tru my lawyer, I was unable to see any update
and it was a passport request, ready for visa

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
CRS 472
CEC inland
AOR August 19, 2019
MEP SEPT 10
ADR-RCMP SEPT 10
SUBMITTED RCMP SEPT 18
PPR SEPT 27
do you mind sharing reasons for rejection in the past? also, congratulations !

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
do you mind sharing reasons for rejection in the past? also, congratulations !
The first was I was unable to procure a job reference letter for a 3 month work experience, only attached t4's and paystub's
The second was the officer didn't accept my job title.

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
yes
IP1 :10 Sept
IP2 :24 Sept
Thank you.

1. How did you figure out what's difference between IP1 and IP2?

After MEP, what does profiles message as means --
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
2. What was your "Estimated remaining processing time" after IP1 and IP2 listed? Does it show standard 5 or 6 months? Was it different for IP1 and then for IP2.

3. What are next steps after PPR - like you send passports for stamping, which will get returned to you after stamping. Why does it needs stamping when you are already in Canada since you don't need it to enter on visa. Will it also follow any interview at consulate as people say like at Etibicoke or Ottawa. Where does COPR comes into picture for CEC inland case as such.

Let me know if you can help me with above. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hello everybody!

I'm sharing with you all my last update:

CRS: 459 | Stream: Canadian Experience Class (Inland)
ITA: 24-July-2019
AOR: 04-Sep-19
MEP: 24-Sep-2019

They also sent me a Request letter that day (Sep 24th), as for Mexican applicants a request letter from IRCC is required to ask for a Police Certificate, ONLY AFTER e-APR is submitted (every country has different ways or requirements I guess), so we went to the RCMP to get our fingerprints taken the very next day, Sep 25th, and they said they will send them to Ontario, and the documents will be sent by mail to our address IN THREE WEEKS! (good thing we went right away!)

When I get the documentation, I need to mail photos (front and profile), the fingerprints from Ontario, request letter, photocopy of passport and file number to the embassy of Canada in Mexico, for them to obtain my Police Certificate (in Mexico called "Certificado de Antecedentes Registrales"), from the FGR (Fiscalia General de la Republica). After that, the FGR will send the results directly to IRCC within 10 days (I guess business days). They gave me 60 days to meet this requirement, so I want to think everything will be ready in time.

I don't know if after giving fingerprints to the RCMP (and picture was taken as well) almost voluntarily to obtain the document we need to sent to Mexico, they will ask for another RCMP background check, I mean they already have us in the system LOL :D. If so, well.. we will do it again of course.

My process list looks like this:

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
September 24, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
Not applicable.
Interview Help - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Help - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyways, just wanted to give some updates, good luck to the rest!! Please share your experiences :)

Norma R.

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
CRS 472
CEC inland
AOR August 19, 2019
MEP SEPT 10
ADR-RCMP SEPT 10
SUBMITTED RCMP SEPT 18
PPR SEPT 27
Hello and Congratulations!

I guess PPR means your application was approved? Do you think the short process time is related with the fact that they already had a lot of your information for the past rejected applications? It was less than 2 months isn't!?

Did you get refunds for your rejected applications? I'm curious, we never know if ours will be rejected for some reason :(... I'm nervous as I didn't submit any pay stubs or T4s (I have them but I just didn't know I had to).

So what does PPR exactly means? xD o_O

Regards,

Norma

Ronaldomessi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2019
AOR Received.
29-Aug-2019
PpR is passport request.
We have to send passport to cic for final approval and for copr
Hello and Congratulations!

I guess PPR means your application was approved? Do you think the short process time is related with the fact that they already had a lot of your information for the past rejected applications? It was less than 2 months isn't!?

Did you get refunds for your rejected applications? I'm curious, we never know if ours will be rejected for some reason :(... I'm nervous as I didn't submit any pay stubs or T4s (I have them but I just didn't know I had to).

So what does PPR exactly means? xD o_O

Regards,

Norma

Reactions: Norma55