+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2019 AOR Group - Applicants Join Here

h_1991

Feb 7, 2019
Another Question:
"The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer."

Doesn't it already show on our profile that we got ITA for CEC? It doesn't make sense to upload work permit with same UCI as they already have on our file. They are already well aware of our statuses in Canada.
PS. I didn't upload any extra document, and neither did I upload any proof of fund since I applied under CEC.

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
just a dumb question:
what's AOR?
ITA received on August 21st
Application sent on September 6th
AOR = Acknowledgement of Receipt.

Another Question:
"The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer."

Doesn't it already show on our profile that we got ITA for CEC? It doesn't make sense to upload work permit with same UCI as they already have on our file. They are already well aware of our statuses in Canada.
PS. I didn't upload any extra document, and neither did I upload any proof of fund since I applied under CEC.
It does, but if you enter any amount >0 in POF, it will ask for the document. Therefore, it's important to enter 0 and explain in a line about it as per CIC.

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
@a-imperator: your signature says below.

ADR (RCMP): 06-Sept-19

Did you get an email to provide additional documentation. If yes, what was it and is it common to get ADR for each aspirant? Your's one says ADR (RCMP).

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
@a-imperator: your signature says below.

ADR (RCMP): 06-Sept-19

Did you get an email to provide additional documentation. If yes, what was it and is it common to get ADR for each aspirant? Your's one says ADR (RCMP).
I got an email telling me that I have a message in my EE account, yes.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) police check is a common ADR for CEC inland applicants. You may or may not get this request. They will send you a message if they need it for your application.

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
I got an email telling me that I have a message in my EE account, yes.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) police check is a common ADR for CEC inland applicants. You may or may not get this request. They will send you a message if they need it for your application.

Thank you!

How much time it takes to get this document back to CIC from our side. 9:06 is your document submission date? Which means you got email before, notifying to submit this document.

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Thank you!

How much time it takes to get this document back to CIC from our side. 9:06 is your document submission date? Which means you got email before, notifying to submit this document.
06-Sept is the day I received the ADR... I got a 60 days deadline from the day I received the request.

So I have to submit it by 06-November.

It takes around two weeks for RCMP to send it to you after you do the fingerprints.

Last edited:

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
06-Sept is the day I received the ADR... I got a 60 days deadline from the day I received the request.

So I have to submit it by 06-November.

It takes around two weeks for RCMP to send it to you after you do the fingerprints.
Thank you!

I worked in US before and have provided FBI finger prints. I am not sure if RCMP will be required in my case. Will see, thanks!