+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC August 2018 Applicants

ray987

Oct 17, 2018
I can't check my application status. It goes to a page that says "We're sorry, something went wrong." Are you guys able to check your application status online? Are online (IRCC) services down? Slow?

Thank you all!

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
I can't check my application status. It goes to a page that says "We're sorry, something went wrong." Are you guys able to check your application status online? Are online (IRCC) services down? Slow?

Thank you all!
I think its some server maintenance issue. facing same prob

ray987

Oct 17, 2018
I think its some server maintenance issue. facing same prob
IRCC should post some kind of message on their sign in page whether or not servers are down. Anyway, IRCC does have a scheduled server maintenance planned on Tuesday, October 23 from 3:30 am to 5: 30 am Eastern Time. So the current issue seems to be something beyond IRCC's planned maintenance.

ivyxu644

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018

Thank you all!
yes, their server is down. I called IRCC this morning trying to ask my visa office and the agent told me their system was down and she couldn't answer any but general questions.

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have a MyImmiTracker dashboard and have space for an additional 2 cases. If anyone wants an estimate as to when they'll receive PPR, PM me:

AOR date
Nationality on Passport
Date medical passed
Current BG status (IP1, IP2)
Date of last background status change
Number of dependents

It will be on a first come first serve basis. When I've answered one case, I'll remove it and free up space for another. I'll try to help out as many people as possible

PS - Can someone pin this to the top?

Last edited:

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have a MyImmiTracker dashboard and have space for an additional 2 cases. If anyone wants an estimate as to when they'll receive PPR, PM me:

AOR date : August 13th 2018
Nationality on Passport: India
Dependent Passport: Srilanka
Date medical passed : No updates yet
Current BG status (IP1, IP2): No updates yet
Date of last background status change: No updates yet
Number of dependents : 1

Received the application update email on Sep 13th, but no updates
Visa Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia

It will be on a first come first serve basis. I'll try to help out as many people as possible

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
PPR status for your stream might be received between the 22 September 2018 and 25 February 2019, but most likely around 16 November 2018

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I am an Inland Applicant(CEC Category), currently in Canada and the dependent is in Srilanka.
Just curious, without receiving the medical status how will we assume the PPR dates?

It would be really helpful, if you can.

Thanks much!

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
I am an Inland Applicant(CEC Category), currently in Canada and the dependent is in Srilanka.
Just curious, without receiving the medical status how will we assume the PPR dates?

It would be really helpful, if you can.

Thanks much!
This is according to MyImmiTracker. They compare your information against other cases, so I'm not 100% sure how accurate it is. I'd say it would be more accurate with more information

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Update from MyImmiTracker:

CIC are currently issuing for medicals passed for the AOR submitted from 18 September 2018 to 23 September 2018
Based on the available data - CIC are currently issuing PPRs for the AOR submitted from 6 August 2018 to 6 September 2018

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Update from MyImmiTracker:

CIC are currently issuing for medicals passed for the AOR submitted from 18 September 2018 to 23 September 2018
Based on the available data - CIC are currently issuing PPRs for the AOR submitted from 6 August 2018 to 6 September 2018

@ktmerritt , it is possible to check why i didnot receive medical status yet, while people are getting PPR for the Aug submission?
Please help!

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
@ktmerritt , it is possible to check why i didnot receive medical status yet, while people are getting PPR for the Aug submission?
Please help!
Hey,

The best way to do this is to order GCMS notes which will provide you with detailed notes on your case. You can also try ringing the CIC call centre, although from what I've heard it's very difficult to reach someone.

You can order GCMS notes here: https://www.getgcms.com/