+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC August 2018 Applicants

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have a MyImmiTracker dashboard and have space for an additional 2 cases. If anyone wants an estimate as to when they'll receive PPR, PM me:

AOR date
Nationality on Passport
Date medical passed
Current BG status (IP1, IP2)
Date of last background status change
Number of dependents

It will be on a first come first serve basis. When I've answered one case, I'll remove it and free up space for another. I'll try to help out as many people as possible

PS - Can someone pin this to the top?
Can you please check mine?
you can find my info in my signature... I am Iranian...

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Update from MyImmiTracker:

CIC are currently issuing for medicals passed for the AOR submitted from 18 September 2018 to 23 September 2018
Based on the available data - CIC are currently issuing PPRs for the AOR submitted from 6 August 2018 to 6 September 2018
i havent recieved PPR yet, my AOR is 2nd august

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
You can message me your information and I can put it into MyImmiTracker if you want?
Hi @ktmerritt,

Please find my details below

AOR date - 2nd August
Nationality on Passport- Indian
Date medical passed- 24th August
Current BG status (IP1, IP2) - IP2 i believe as it says-->We are processing your background check..............
Date of last background status change- 13th September
Number of dependents-0(its me single applicant)

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Hi @ktmerritt,

Please find my details below

AOR date - 2nd August
Nationality on Passport- Indian
Date medical passed- 24th August
Current BG status (IP1, IP2) - IP2 i believe as it says-->We are processing your background check..............
Date of last background status change- 13th September
Number of dependents-0(its me single applicant)
@harsh732 Are you in Canada now?

anhly

Oct 22, 2018
I have some updates actually, I got review required in eligibilty review. And I become very nervous recently, waiting to see the gcms notes ordered 10 days ago
This is my second application, the first one got rejected because of my employment letters. I didnt have time to appeal and wait, so my lawyer logged in another application. Im getting so anxious and nervous. Did you get any update today?

anhly

Oct 22, 2018
Hi,
can anyone tell me if the status MEP, "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" & "we have not started your background check" mean NA2?
AOR 8/16
CEC- Inland
MEP
Thank youuuuu, im getting nervous here