31-07-2018
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
17-10-2018
AYYYYY FAM, FINALLY!!!!
I've created this thread a while ago lol but yeah, after almost 5 years in Canada, trying a whole bunch of things, 2 different applications that took a while, through a VERY BUMPY road, I got my PPR today :D
Not sure if it influenced, but I've requested my GCMS notes last Thursday, and then today received the PPR. I'm BEYOND happy!
All the best for EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. in this forum. We'll all get there!
Peace.

GetThePRStatus

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hi I called to 18882422100 from Canada. Even it was sayng that to me multiple times. But, once it got connected. Keep trying.
Today I was able to talk to one of the agents. But it seems like the effort i made from past 2 weeks on calling and waiting for this call was worthless. I just got confirmed the same what is there on my application. With low voice when I asked if by any means I can get some glimpse that by when the application review might be over, confirmed wait until early next year (which is as per their processing time posted on the site). I guess wait is what I have only option :(

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
AYYYYY FAM, FINALLY!!!!
I've created this thread a while ago lol but yeah, after almost 5 years in Canada, trying a whole bunch of things, 2 different applications that took a while, through a VERY BUMPY road, I got my PPR today :D
Not sure if it influenced, but I've requested my GCMS notes last Thursday, and then today received the PPR. I'm BEYOND happy!
Peace.
Congratulations!! All the best

Reactions: alldrops and Ram_29

movais

Sep 10, 2018
I contacted CIC today and spoke with an agent, she said it is in final stages and i will be hearing from them soon. She said everything is looking good and application had progressed the way it should have. Hopefully good news come soon :)

maryjanesmith

Star Member
May 16, 2018
AYYYYY FAM, FINALLY!!!!
Peace.
Congratulations!!!!

c.cruz91

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
I contacted CIC today and spoke with an agent, she said it is in final stages and i will be hearing from them soon. She said everything is looking good and application had progressed the way it should have. Hopefully good news come soon :)
That's great to hear! Keep me updated. I hope we get good news soon then

GetThePRStatus

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Great. Now this sounds comfy. Have a good luck buddy.

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Really amateur question....can anyone please tell me where you find the IP1/IP2 codes? Received invitation to apply under CEC back in August and sent it all off Sept 11, can I join this group please!

anhly

Oct 22, 2018
Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone whose AOR on or after 8/16 got PPR? Im nervously waiting for my PPR. Please let me know, really appreciate.

Thank you