Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
Ok, guys. Here's my final timeline:

Aug 16: Acknowledgment of Receipt
Sep 07: Medical passed/Eligibility started/Background started
Dec 03: Ghost update

Jan 15: Ghost update
Feb 15: Progress bar completed. I called IRCC and they told me my application was approved
Feb 21: Passport Request (PPR) email received
Mar 05: Passport received in Ottawa
Mar 11: MyCIC profile updated. Application approved
Mar 16: Return tracking number activated
Mar 18: Passport and CoPR received in the mail. Appointment for landing interview requested
Mar 19: Appointment confirmed by IRCC
Mar 22: Landing Interview. PR officially!

I already linked my PR card application to my CIC account, and everything looks great! My card should come in the mail in around 46 days, according to the current processing time for new cards. Thank you all for the support, it's been a long process, but it's finally over!
For those of you who are still waiting, good luck! Be patient and stay optimistic, you'll get your PR soon!!

demzz

Apr 1, 2019
Hello all, I received my AOR on the 1st of August 2018 and I pased my medicals on the 23rd of August. Up till now, there has been no update on my CIC account. I have called severally and spoken to different agents and they all say the same thing, that my eligibility is recommended pass and I am in the background stage. Today I called and I was told my file is in sydney, novascotia. Is there anything else I can do?.. I also ordered notes today. I am worried as it has taken about 8 months for this process. Thank you

Aize

Feb 3, 2019
Hello all, I received my AOR on the 1st of August 2018 and I pased my medicals on the 23rd of August. Up till now, there has been no update on my CIC account. I have called severally and spoken to different agents and they all say the same thing, that my eligibility is recommended pass and I am in the background stage. Today I called and I was told my file is in sydney, novascotia. Is there anything else I can do?.. I also ordered notes today. I am worried as it has taken about 8 months for this process. Thank you
i am in the same situation, AOR aug 10th. All we can do is wait and pray.