+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2014 application

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
any late august applicants, applied for notes and it says eligibility review is done for us? please update

god grace

Star Member
May 7, 2015
goalkb said:
any late august applicants, applied for notes and it says eligibility review is done for us? please update

My notes will be coming after 17 nov anytime thn i will let u knw bcs urs n mine timeline is same.....

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
god grace said:
My notes will be coming after 17 nov anytime thn i will let u knw bcs urs n mine timeline is same.....
yes sure...

Haohao

Oct 24, 2014
It is too bad that our old August thread was gone. There are so many tracking information and constructive feedback. When I came to here to check the process, I felt safe and kept the hope all the time.

Now we are rebuilding the thread, which is good. But the missing information is not a good sign regarding to sharing.

I will share my information again.

File was received on August 25, AOR was received on Dec 24.No medical request yet.
bty, my open work permit will be expired in July@@.

I am very positive about applying for a bridge work permit. ;D as cic is fucking slow. Haaaaa

O_o87

Sep 19, 2015
abdul538 said:
Hi Zareef,

I am also AINP applicant waiting for the nomination from last 1 and half year.... :( its ridiculous.
I applied for ainp last year in march and still waiting..

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2, 2015 (T4 & NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
RPRF : March 3, 2016
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
Haohao said:
It is too bad that our old August thread was gone. There are so many tracking information and constructive feedback. When I came to here to check the process, I felt safe and kept the hope all the time.

Now we are rebuilding the thread, which is good. But the missing information is not a good sign regarding to sharing.

I will share my information again.

File was received on August 25, AOR was received on Dec 24.No medical request yet.
bty, my open work permit will be expired in July@ @ .

I am very positive about applying for a bridge work permit. ;D as cic is *censored word* slow. Haaaaa

August 8 applicant here

File received : August 8, 2014
AOR : October 30, 2014
T4 & NOA Request : July 2, 2015

BOWP will expire on February 3, 2016

Will apply for extension of BOWP just waiting for my GCSM notes before we applied, i hope to get some positive vibes from that note.Expecting it on Nov 15.

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
O_o87 said:
I applied for ainp last year in march and still waiting..
See if you receive it in another 2 months. My application of AINP was January 2014 and received not long ago.
One note: I received direct call on a weekday at 7pm from AINP office to verify if I still work for the same employer and with a question of "Did you applied under EE?" about 2 weeks before I receive my nomination letter. Pay attention to your phone with area code 780 as it's getting close to your nomination.

If you had new WP you should update AINP office right away. If they don't have your new WP, likely they will give you a call similar to what I described above, instead of rejecting your application without attempt to contact you.

leokumar007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-08-19
AOR Received.
2014-12-11
File Transfer...
2015-01-01
Med's Done....
2015-08-27
Passport Req..
2016-03-01
VISA ISSUED...
2016-03-15
LANDED..........
2016-03-20
So far this week too no MR / PPR / RPRF / COPR? Another week of frustration.. :eek:

jamious0

May 21, 2015
minsky said:
August 8 applicant here

File received : August 8, 2014
AOR : October 30, 2014
T4 & NOA Request : July 2, 2015

BOWP will expire on February 3, 2016

Will apply for extension of BOWP just waiting for my GCSM notes before we applied, i hope to get some positive vibes from that note.Expecting it on Nov 15.
August 7 applicant who already got MR in May.
Got notes today, nothing new. My bridge permit expires 8th of Dec, so i should apply for a new one now. You wouldnt see anything new on ur notes but can still wait for another month.
Will know more on the next notes in 3 weeks which were requested in In November, after the various due dates(29Oct) of my application

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
Interesting article to read...
http://pm.gc.ca/eng/minister-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-mandate-letter

Notes on immigration - Nothing specific to CEC:
Lead government-wide efforts to resettle 25,000 refugees from Syria in the coming months.
As part of the Annual Immigration Levels Plan for 2016, bring forward a proposal to double the number of entry applications for parents and grandparents of immigrants to 10,000 a year.
Give additional points under the Entry Express system to provide more opportunities for applicants who have Canadian siblings.
Increase the maximum age for dependents to 22, from 19, to allow more Canadians to bring their children to Canada.
Bring forward a proposal regarding permanent residency for new spouses entering Canada.
Develop a plan to reduce application processing times for sponsorship, citizenship and other visas.
Fully restore the Interim Federal Health Program that provides limited and temporary health benefits to refugees and refugee claimants.
Establish an expert human rights panel to help you determine designated countries of origin, and provide a right to appeal refugee decisions for citizens from these countries.
Modify the temporary foreign workers program to eliminate the $1,000 Labour Market Impact Assessment fee to hire caregivers and work with provinces and territories to develop a system of regulated companies to hire caregivers on behalf of families.
Lead efforts to facilitate the temporary entry of low risk travelers, including business visitors, and lift the visa requirement for Mexico.
Work with the Minister of Justice and the Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness to repeal provisions in the Citizenship Act that give the government the right to strip citizenship from dual nationals.
Eliminate regulations that remove the credit given to international students for half of the time that they spend in Canada and regulations that require new citizens to sign a declaration that they intend to reside in Canada.
- See more at: http://pm.gc.ca/eng/minister-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-mandate-letter#sthash.FviykJd2.dpuf

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABS_1382 said:
Interesting article to read...
http://pm.gc.ca/eng/minister-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-mandate-letter

Notes on immigration - Nothing specific to CEC:
Lead government-wide efforts to resettle 25,000 refugees from Syria in the coming months.
As part of the Annual Immigration Levels Plan for 2016, bring forward a proposal to double the number of entry applications for parents and grandparents of immigrants to 10,000 a year.
Give additional points under the Entry Express system to provide more opportunities for applicants who have Canadian siblings.
Increase the maximum age for dependents to 22, from 19, to allow more Canadians to bring their children to Canada.
Bring forward a proposal regarding permanent residency for new spouses entering Canada.
Develop a plan to reduce application processing times for sponsorship, citizenship and other visas.
Fully restore the Interim Federal Health Program that provides limited and temporary health benefits to refugees and refugee claimants.
Establish an expert human rights panel to help you determine designated countries of origin, and provide a right to appeal refugee decisions for citizens from these countries.
Modify the temporary foreign workers program to eliminate the $1,000 Labour Market Impact Assessment fee to hire caregivers and work with provinces and territories to develop a system of regulated companies to hire caregivers on behalf of families.
Lead efforts to facilitate the temporary entry of low risk travelers, including business visitors, and lift the visa requirement for Mexico.
Work with the Minister of Justice and the Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness to repeal provisions in the Citizenship Act that give the government the right to strip citizenship from dual nationals.
Eliminate regulations that remove the credit given to international students for half of the time that they spend in Canada and regulations that require new citizens to sign a declaration that they intend to reside in Canada.
- See more at: http://pm.gc.ca/eng/minister-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-mandate-letter#sthash.FviykJd2.dpuf
Political is always political, never 100% trust it .

franklin108

Nov 11, 2015
Without protest nothing is going to work, guys just congregate somewhere ! ! November is over, what else we are waiting. .

jatt2407

Oct 21, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Just emailed Justin Trudeau about the unfairness of priorities. I know chances are 0.01% he will respond to the query but you miss 100% of shots that you don't take. Hope to see real change 8) :p

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jatt2407 said:
Just emailed Justin Trudeau about the unfairness of priorities. I know chances are 0.01% he will respond to the query but you miss 100% of shots that you don't take. Hope to see real change 8) :p
haha