09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
goalkb said:
Just to make it clear, our applications are not backlog, they are in normal processing and they stopped to do it (reasons unknown). Backlogs are exception of normal processing.

We need to be clear in stating that, otherwise it wont have much effect.

It is actual processing, we should say they stopped processing old CEC and started working on EE. When we apply for notes our file is not touched for 6 months and no reason is mentioned.

Backlog - an accumulation, as of unfinished tasks.

Ours are brand new application under processing, for god sake don't call it as backlog.
Couldn't have said it better! +1!

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LFB72 said:
I don't agree ... And the application processing of CEC did not stop, but was massively reduced.
A number of applications have trickled through over the months.
yea i dont agree with him either.. it is back log. once the application has been put in processing it becomes back log whether they touch it or not. anyway back log or not the msg has to be sent across.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
ushiee88 said:
yea i dont agree with him either.. it is back log. once the application has been put in processing it becomes back log whether they touch it or not. anyway back log or not the msg has to be sent across.
I appreciate the letter is good and well drafted. However this backlog may misrepresent, as you know they always look for broader picture.

Guys to make you understand,

the MR was issued on sequence and stopped after providing MR to an 11th august applicant. From 11th August applicant to October applicants there is no progress after that. (Only who done upfront medicals got updated in ECAS and couple of French got MR)

If it require to be a regular processing the MR issuance should be continued...
I am late august applicant and some other august applicant with me were not received MR and continuously applied for notes and seen that no progress as of end of October. So it means they stopped and wanted to start again.

Here the processing stopped and it is required to be RESUME. Here why it become backlog.

If you say backlog, then even a single application that is waiting for more than 3 years due to some real criminal or other reasons also considered as backlog. please understand my point.

I am just putting my opinion, why it is not be called as backlog. Just to mention our concerns clear.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
MubinSultan said:
If its backlog or not, please just process for god sake
:) All our wishes was to make it in hand soon :). Just a couple of mails. Hardship is temporary but cant resist worrying.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
anybody got notes recently, any update pls...

Naheulbeuck

Aug 14, 2015
And I am sure we all understand your concerns but it doesn't change the definition of what backlog is. You can clarify it of course but a backlog doesn't have to have a justification:

"an accumulation of something, especially uncompleted work or matters that need to be dealt with." which is exactly the current situation. It is an accumulation of applications that are not completely reviewed (doesn't have to be unstarted or started, just have to be uncompleted) and that need to be dealt with.

You can give the reason why it is in backlog so that they understand that it is not for reasonable reasons, but it still is a backlog.

andy103

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
was there any reply to the emails u sent to the new immigration minister ???i don't think they would have been read ???

moe1360

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
The point is we want to make him and his team aware of this problem.
If we send a lot of emails, they may start to investigate the issue.

vati

Feb 18, 2015
I had sent a mail to Mr.John stating our problem. If we don't receive any response from his office then what's next???

moe1360

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
vati said:
I had sent a mail to Mr.John stating our problem. If we don't receive any response from his office then what's next???
We can send letters this time.
They cannot ignore hundreds of letters.
We can ask our MPs to deliver the letters to him.
I mean we should not let them do whatever they want!

leokumar007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-08-19
AOR Received.
2014-12-11
File Transfer...
2015-01-01
Med's Done....
2015-08-27
Passport Req..
2016-03-01
VISA ISSUED...
2016-03-15
LANDED..........
2016-03-20
Why is the CIC Application Status checking is not working from morning? Is something going on? I am getting timed out from morning..

nicehoilove

Feb 7, 2013
moe1360 said:
We can send letters this time.
They cannot ignore hundreds of letters.
We can ask our MPs to deliver the letters to him.
I mean we should not let them do whatever they want!
AGREED

moe1360

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
andy103 said:
what email address did u use buddy???
I would use Minister@cic.gc.ca
You will get an automatic response saying that they are going to reply you in 10 t0 30 days.