Nov 3, 2015
member28 said:
Hi, just to introduce myself...

Application Received.....August 13 2014
AOR...........................November 17 2014
Medical Upfront...........21 August 2015

...still waiting. not even a confirmation, that medicals received .. nothing :(
Hi there,

Very excited about this blog and the fact that I am not alone.
Application Received.....August 1 2014
AOR...........................November 7 2014

Nothing else since!

So upsetting! Please, if anybody have any updates let me know. Also, can I add my file to the google drive document? has that been updated?

Thanks

Prem.

Nov 2, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
6x.x
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
19nov2014
Med's Request
....... waiting.......
Romea said:
Hi there,

Very excited about this blog and the fact that I am not alone.
Application Received.....August 1 2014
AOR...........................November 7 2014

Nothing else since!

So upsetting! Please, if anybody have any updates let me know. Also, can I add my file to the google drive document? has that been updated?

Thanks

yes everyone is upset .

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol its kinda funny now..

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Pearl1 said:
oh God !! there was so much important info in the old August thread.

why would someone do this to us ?? :mad:
as per things are going, they are saving us to fill next year quota. If they still have quota for CEC in this year, they fill it in next month.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
member28 said:
Hi, just to introduce myself...

Application Received.....August 13 2014
AOR...........................November 17 2014
Medical Upfront...........21 August 2015

...still waiting. not even a confirmation, that medicals received .. nothing :(
If it is not emedical it will take more time, otherwise it should be updated in a week time at any given case.

Step 1: Call the clinic or hospital or physician and ask whether the report is normal by mentioning your UMI number.
Step 2: Check the clinic or hospital or physician whether the medical is uploaded to CIC portal or couriered to CIC if not emedical

Step 3: Send a new mail.

In subject mention 'CEC application' and File number 'E****'

In body of the mail mention your UMI number, UCI, DOB, FULL NAME then narrate saying you done with upfront medical on <exact date of medicals done>, request them to attach the emedical report to your application. If the medical is sent to CIC by courier do mention the date it is couriered to CIC, if possible to get the delivery date from panel physician then mention that as well. Request them to acknowledge if it is already attached to the application.

Attach the emedical sheet

This will make sure, you doesn't have any miscommunication. You will get an update for sure.

Post that apply for gcms to ensure your medical is updated there. (Even you doesn't get reply for the mail, gcms will confirm it)

andy103

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
found a very depressing post where someone was so stressed that he wanted to commit suicide ... it sucks in total how much this immigration thing has depressed someone... i hope the new cabinet lools to resolve our issues #straightface

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
andy103 said:
found a very depressing post where someone was so stressed that he wanted to commit suicide ... it sucks in total how much this immigration thing has depressed someone... i hope the new cabinet lools to resolve our issues #straightface
I saw that post early. It was a bit exaggerated, the person was an October applicant, so they had barely reached the 14months processing time.
I understand all this immigration stuff is stressful, and I find myself on these forums twice a day to see if any news or updates, but at the same time we must get on wit our lives until CIC decide they are ready for us..

leokumar007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-08-19
AOR Received.
2014-12-11
File Transfer...
2015-01-01
Med's Done....
2015-08-27
Passport Req..
2016-03-01
VISA ISSUED...
2016-03-15
LANDED..........
2016-03-20
andy103 said:
Really.. Hope new PM at least have a look on us..

leokumar007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-08-19
AOR Received.
2014-12-11
File Transfer...
2015-01-01
Med's Done....
2015-08-27
Passport Req..
2016-03-01
VISA ISSUED...
2016-03-15
LANDED..........
2016-03-20
New PM's cabinet list published and sworn in. John McCallum named CIC Minister. Can we start the email chain to him? What you guys think?

CBC reported

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Reach out to the new immigration minister:

https://www(dot)facebook(dot)com/McCallumj1
John @ ElectMcCallum(dot)ca
https://twitter(dot)com/@johnmccallumlpc

leokumar007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-08-19
AOR Received.
2014-12-11
File Transfer...
2015-01-01
Med's Done....
2015-08-27
Passport Req..
2016-03-01
VISA ISSUED...
2016-03-15
LANDED..........
2016-03-20
To add
Website - johnmccallum dot parl dot liberal dot ca

moe1360

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
I submitted this letter to his website:

Dear Minister,
We, applicants of the 2014 Canadian Experience Class program prior to the new Express Entry system, would like you to be aware of a situation that is affecting around 5000 people. Most of us are living in different cities along Canada and struggling to know what our condition in this country is going to be. You will receive the same letter from many applicants in the next days because we all decided to send you this email.

We applied through the Canadian Experience Class stream in 2014, by that time CIC had an estimated processing time of 12 months, now the official processing time has increased to 14 months, but most of the applicants have already been waiting longer. After contacting different MP´s who contacted CIC themselves, we got to know that this time has actually increased to 20 months but is not updated in their web page yet. As per the trends we are afraid the waiting time is going to keep growing indefinitely.

MP´s found out that the reason for this delay is that CIC has almost all their resources working in Express Entry, which has priority over our old system applications. We understand that becoming a Permanent Resident of Canada is a privilege, however we find that discriminating our previous applications in favor of the later Express Entry is unfair to all the applicants and we cannot think in any reason for this other than trying to make look Express Entry as a success.

As you can imagine, this situation is causing a lot uncertainty in the life of many people that has invest so much time and money in pursuing the Permanent Residecy, students and workers that have already been adapted and are contributing to life in Canada. Some have lost their work permits and some had to leave the country and wait in the limbo of not knowing if or when they could be able to come back. Seeing the effects CIC way of handling this situation is causing, we honestly cannot think of Express Entry as a success.

We respectfully request you to do what is in your hand to make CIC work in 2014 Canadian Expericence Class applications with proper resources in order to clear the unfair backlog of applications.

Thank you so much in advance for your understanding and consideration.

Sincerely,

Prem.

Nov 2, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
6x.x
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
19nov2014
Med's Request
....... waiting.......
moe1360 said:

Dear Minister,
We, applicants of the 2014 Canadian Experience Class program prior to the new Express Entry system, would like you to be aware of a situation that is affecting around 5000 people. Most of us are living in different cities along Canada and struggling to know what our condition in this country is going to be. You will receive the same letter from many applicants in the next days because we all decided to send you this email.

We applied through the Canadian Experience Class stream in 2014, by that time CIC had an estimated processing time of 12 months, now the official processing time has increased to 14 months, but most of the applicants have already been waiting longer. After contacting different MP´s who contacted CIC themselves, we got to know that this time has actually increased to 20 months but is not updated in their web page yet. As per the trends we are afraid the waiting time is going to keep growing indefinitely.

MP´s found out that the reason for this delay is that CIC has almost all their resources working in Express Entry, which has priority over our old system applications. We understand that becoming a Permanent Resident of Canada is a privilege, however we find that discriminating our previous applications in favor of the later Express Entry is unfair to all the applicants and we cannot think in any reason for this other than trying to make look Express Entry as a success.

As you can imagine, this situation is causing a lot uncertainty in the life of many people that has invest so much time and money in pursuing the Permanent Residecy, students and workers that have already been adapted and are contributing to life in Canada. Some have lost their work permits and some had to leave the country and wait in the limbo of not knowing if or when they could be able to come back. Seeing the effects CIC way of handling this situation is causing, we honestly cannot think of Express Entry as a success.

We respectfully request you to do what is in your hand to make CIC work in 2014 Canadian Expericence Class applications with proper resources in order to clear the unfair backlog of applications.

Sincerely,

thanx dear .
i m going to email our situation to new immigration minister.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
moe1360 said:

Dear Minister,

Sincerely,
Just to make it clear, our applications are not backlog, they are in normal processing and they stopped to do it (reasons unknown). Backlogs are exception of normal processing.

We need to be clear in stating that, otherwise it wont have much effect.

It is actual processing, we should say they stopped processing old CEC and started working on EE. When we apply for notes our file is not touched for 6 months and no reason is mentioned.

Backlog - an accumulation, as of unfinished tasks.

Ours are brand new application under processing, for god sake don't call it as backlog.

LFB72

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
29-08-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received in mail 11-02-2016
goalkb said:
Just to make it clear, our applications are not backlog, they are in normal processing and they stopped to do it (reasons unknown). Backlogs are exception of normal processing.

We need to be clear in stating that, otherwise it wont have much effect.

It is actual processing, we should say they stopped processing old CEC and started working on EE. When we apply for notes our file is not touched for 6 months and no reason is mentioned.

Backlog - an accumulation, as of unfinished tasks.

Ours are brand new application under processing, for god sake don't call it as backlog.
I don't agree ... And the application processing of CEC did not stop, but was massively reduced.
A number of applications have trickled through over the months.