+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Just got my CoPR today!
CEC Inland.
AOR: April 24th.
Medical passed on June 19th.
I'm biometrics exempted, updated on Oct 20th.
Background check completed on Oct 20th.
The final decision made on Oct 28th, I didn't get any emails or calls.

Good luck to you guys! :)
Hi Congratulations !!!
My AOR April 18th, Medical passed on June 10th, Biomedical was OK on Oct 15th. But still waiting???? Just wondering whether something is wrong !!

Reactions: kiwissima

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hi Congratulations !!!
My AOR April 18th, Medical passed on June 10th, Biomedical was OK on Oct 15th. But still waiting???? Just wondering whether something is wrong !!
No need to worry, I think it's just a waiting game. You can always call them though, I actually called them on the day before I got the CoPR as my progress bar has reached 100% and I wanted to make sure everything is ok. And then ta~da~ I got the CoPR next day. Good luck!

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
No need to worry, I think it's just a waiting game. You can always call them though, I actually called them on the day before I got the CoPR as my progress bar has reached 100% and I wanted to make sure everything is ok. And then ta~da~ I got the CoPR next day. Good luck!
Thank you for your reply. Yes, it is a waiting game. I will call them in the mid of the week.

Generosuboy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hey everyone. AOR 15 here. I requested my status via the web form and notes. Notes say that eligibility recommended pass and criminality in progress, security not started.

Biometrics were given OCT 23. Is it normal that it takes so long to get through criminality. According to notes, last update was in June.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Recommended passed means they will still review higher up in hierarchy. Just hope that next stupid in line reviewing it concludes and confirms COPR

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
Hello All - Can someone please advise what does Background Security Check : “Valid” refers to and what Could be possible next step. Thanks.