+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
CEC Inland.
AOR: April 18th.
Medical passed on June 10th.
Biometrics exempted, updated on Oct 15th.

Profile exceed 100%, still no answer. Anyone in the same boat? Tried to reach an agent many times, but failed. Wrote using the Web form, answer was...still processing... Wonder why guys who submitted in May, June got COPR but not us.

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
CEC Inland.

Profile exceed 100%, still no answer. Anyone in the same boat? Tried to reach an agent many times, but failed. Wrote using the Web form, answer was...still processing... Wonder why guys who submitted in May, June got COPR but not us.
april 23
still waiting
june july and may getting approvals

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Today, Called to an IRCC agent and found that my application is still under processing (Security and Background).
CEC Inland.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Today, Called to an IRCC agent and found that my application is still under processing (Security and Background).
CEC Inland.
In the same boat. The agent told me everything passed except Criminality (in progress). She also told, "technically it is passed, just the officer has to change the status and take a decision." I seriously don't know what is taking them so long... And the wait is killing... :-( Every day, I check the account assuming I'll be getting an update, but nothing... not even a GU.

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
In the same boat. The agent told me everything passed except Criminality (in progress). She also told, "technically it is passed, just the officer has to change the status and take a decision." I seriously don't know what is taking them so long... And the wait is killing... :-( Every day, I check the account assuming I'll be getting an update, but nothing... not even a GU.
Ditto ... same to same status.

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
Hi All - Heard rumours about CEC Inland applications with dependents (Inland or Outland) aren’t getting processed / are on hold. Anyone with better news! Thank you...

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Just received the GCMS notes. Ordered on 10th Oct. But seems, the GCMS notes were generated on 20th Oct.

I could see something called "PRBIO". Does anybody have an idea what it is called? And is it why my file is not moving?

@legalfalcon, can you please throw some light on this? I'm biometrics exempted and it got updated on the profile on Oct 14th. As per the GCMS, everything passed, except for criminality (in progress). Info Sharing - Complete.

SPECIAL PROGRAM: 1
CREATED DATE:
UPDATED DATE:
UPDATED BY:
PRIMARY: YES
SPECIAL PROGRAM: PRBIO
DESCRIPTION: PRBIO

Last edited:

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
AOR Apr 10 with inland dependents. Profile got updated: Biometrics section - with date of AOR. We were biometrics exempt.

RR14567

Oct 19, 2020
AOR april 25
Biometrics updated on Nov 27 ,2020
Called IRCC, they said security passed and criminality is pending. its been pending from last 2 months.
Any idea how much time does criminality take?