+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Hello All - Can someone please advise what does Background Security Check : “Valid” refers to and what Could be possible next step. Thanks.
If your eligibility is conclusively passed and security is valid. That most likely means that your security is cleared/passed as well. I think all your steps are passed and you are good to go!!

Reactions: CEC_490

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hi team,

I'm moving to a new address within Toronto, so my question is how to update the address in my PR application which is currently is in progress.
I tried online but it says:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
  • Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
Please suggest the next step?

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Send a webform! I had the same issue when trying to update mine online, but a webform worked - I received a confirmatory response.
Hi team,

I'm moving to a new address within Toronto, so my question is how to update the address in my PR application which is currently is in progress.
I tried online but it says:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
  • Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
Please suggest the next step?

CEC_490

Nov 2, 2020
If your eligibility is conclusively passed and security is valid. That most likely means that your security is cleared/passed as well. I think all your steps are passed and you are good to go!!
Thanks. After reading this it makes me feel so happy :). Would have been even happier if same comes from IRCC, along with COPR ... :)

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
Eligibility status is updated at the very end when the CoPR is issued

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hello,
Is there anybody in this group who received COPR?
AOR April 14th. Inland CEC. Ottawa office. Biom exempted.
June 16th Medical Passed.
Nov 13th Biom Completed
Nov 13th Background Check Completed.
Nov 18th Application Approved.

There's no email or phone calls prior to this final update. I actually only checked my account because I saw the biom fee was refunded to my bank account. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen the update.

Haven't received any emails or calls yet. Just that my cic account shows that it's approved.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Nov 13th Biom Completed

There's no email or phone calls prior to this final update. I actually only checked my account because I saw the biom fee was refunded to my bank account. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen the update.

Haven't received any emails or calls yet. Just that my cic account shows that it's approved.
Congratulations, u also got the COPR or waiting

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Nov 13th Biom Completed

Congrats.

I guess cec inlands with outland dependents are on hold

NDNgo

Jan 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
CEC Inland.
AOR: April 22nd.
Medical passed on June 11th.
biometrics exempted, updated on Oct 20th.

profile exceed 100%, still no answer. Anyone in the same boat?

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
SAME!!! Been at 100% since Oct 20th. Application details in my signature. This wait is so annoying and frustrating.

CEC Inland.
AOR: April 22nd.
Medical passed on June 11th.
biometrics exempted, updated on Oct 20th.

profile exceed 100%, still no answer. Anyone in the same boat?