+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
AOR april 25
Biometrics updated on Nov 27 ,2020
Called IRCC, they said security passed and criminality is pending. its been pending from last 2 months.
Any idea how much time does criminality take?
Criminality is related to biometrics + PCC. No idea about timelines. Officer needs to review it to pass. My case, bio given on the 2nd week of October, criminality still pending. I’ve seen others gave their bio early November and got their COPR this week. So it all depends when the assigned officer gets to see and review your app again.

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
Application status was changed to Approved today and also received emails regarding new messages. But since then I have had issues logging in. When I do get in and click on Check Full application status it gives me a 502 Bad Gateway error. Has been happening since morning.. Will try tomorrow and see...

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Application status was changed to Approved today and also received emails regarding new messages. But since then I have had issues logging in. When I do get in and click on Check Full application status it gives me a 502 Bad Gateway error. Has been happening since morning.. Will try tomorrow and see...
You got email of status change ? Can you share that because actually I got email your status ahange

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
You got email of status change ? Can you share that because actually I got email your status ahange
Nope. The email only said a new message is waiting for you in your account. Then when I logged in the status was changed but I cannot get to the messages

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Nope. The email only said a new message is waiting for you in your account. Then when I logged in the status was changed but I cannot get to the messages
I
A message about your application is waiting for you.

We sent you a message about your application to your account.

To read your message:

1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click Check full application status under View the applications you submitted.
3. Scroll down to the Messages about your application section.
4. Click on the Subject of the new message to read it.
I got this email.

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Your application status has changes.

To check what's changed with your application's status:

2. Click Check full application status under View the applications you submitted.

this email I got today

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
I
A message about your application is waiting for you.

We sent you a message about your application to your account.

To read your message:

3. Scroll down to the Messages about your application section.
4. Click on the Subject of the new message to read it.
I got this email.
Yes Same email. But I got it 3 times cause I had 3 applicants. So finally was able to get into the messages. I see the COPR documents now for me and my dependents! I guess I have my PR! :)