+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

masterpiece5

Jul 21, 2016
Update:
AOR 22 April
BIL June 12 for both me and spouse

I have 2 questions:

-My spouse have done biometric for our Pnp application last year, they applied it here as well. As they send BIL for her, Do she still need to do it?

-Our medical status did not change to pass. At the time of application my medical was valid for 5 months and my spouse's 5 months 28 days- expiring in September and October 2020, respectively. Do you guys think they need a fresh medical for both of us that's why they did not recommend a pass. if Yes, why they did not request it?

Thanks
Looking at the previous posts if they did need a medical . they are gonna ask you for additional medical . So sit tight . My AOR is April 23 but still no update

Reactions: Walle_007

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Update:
AOR 22 April
BIL June 12 for both me and spouse

I have 2 questions:

-My spouse have done biometric for our Pnp application last year, they applied it here as well. As they send BIL for her, Do she still need to do it?

-Our medical status did not change to pass. At the time of application my medical was valid for 5 months and my spouse's 5 months 28 days- expiring in September and October 2020, respectively. Do you guys think they need a fresh medical for both of us that's why they did not recommend a pass. if Yes, why they did not request it?

Thanks
Medical updated as passed now.

Cookie13

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
I just got notice that my medical was passed and am asked to send biometrics.
Its probably been asked a million times, but they are still closed right, in Toronto?

Or is there places now doing biometrics.

Also, if anyone knows, is everything on halt until Biometrics are submitted or do they work away on the rest of the stuff?

masterpiece5

Jul 21, 2016
Its probably been asked a million times, but they are still closed right, in Toronto?

Also, if anyone knows, is everything on halt until Biometrics are submitted or do they work away on the rest of the stuff?
What's your AOR ??

cck1986

May 8, 2020

They work on other stuff.. One of my friend is in your situation.. When he called CIC he was Told so.. However if All other things are Completed And biometrics pending then I think has to wait

vinnanji

Sep 14, 2018
Hi,
I am in the same situation. I got an ITA under CEC and got 35 points but it shows 50 points in Arranged Employment. I am working in Canada but after I apply for ITA I will be moving back to the USA and working for the same company in the US. Should I accept the invitation? Is the 50 points valid? Or I only qualify for 35 in CEC? Because somewhere I read that after an PR is issued we need to show a valid employment for one year with the same employer in Canada. I already completed one year with the employer in Canada but now will be moving back to the US in September or December. So would this be valid to claim? How does it show for you in your points? 35 for CEC and 50 for Arranged Employment? Can any one clarify this please? Thank you!

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
LVO is Local VISA Office. Some applications get to be sent to an LVO.
if you don’t get BIL you should be good. I guess they are realizing the Biometrics offices are closed anyway so no point asking for it.

Reactions: Generosuboy