+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application Filed - Pregnancy During the Process

Nicie

Mar 4, 2018
for sure, pregnancy will delay everything as they wont agree to do the x ray. in my case, I got my medical done without an x ray. no doctor agree to send me to the x ray. I wanted to do it on my own consent and let them cover my belly with apron but all the doctors refused saying that it is not recommended during pregnancy so I don't have any choice other than to wait till I deliver and this will delay my application for 4 more months :(. so think twice b4 getting pregnant :) :) :p :p

Nicie

Mar 4, 2018
for sure, pregnancy will delay everything as they wont agree to do the x ray. in my case, I got my medical done without an x ray. no doctor agree to send me to the x ray. I wanted to do it on my own consent and let them cover my belly with apron but all the doctors refused saying that it is not recommended during pregnancy so I don't have any choice other than to wait till I deliver and this will delay my application for 4 more months :(. so think twice b4 getting pregnant :) :) :p :p
I have gone through similar case. Now I added my baby's file. I have completed his medicals. How much delay will it take for passport request?
How can I access my baby' file in cic website ?

Dt1984

Mar 7, 2018

Dt1984

Mar 7, 2018
May I know if this only delays the application? Or they will review n can change the decision after the delivery?