waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
SenoritaBella said:
Congrats ujbaby on your little bundle of joy. ;)
Thanks senorita but hey, I am in a tight corner here as I wont do the x ray. I am desperate to do it and get my pr this year. :( :(

do u know any dr. that can conduct x ray for me ??

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
ujbaby said:
Thanks senorita but hey, I am in a tight corner here as I wont do the x ray. I am desperate to do it and get my pr this year. :( :(

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
No, I don't of any doctor. Sorry.

Have you considered going to a DMP who only does the physical exam and urine test but sends patients to the hospital for an x-ray and blood tests? This could be a way around it because I doubt the hospital will refuse.

The DMP I used did not have facilities for x-ray and blood tests so he sends his patients to the hospital instead. It was there that I first saw the lead apron and was asked if I was pregnant.lol

I hope all goes well.

ujbaby said:

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
SenoritaBella said:
No, I don't of any doctor. Sorry.

Have you considered going to a DMP who only does the physical exam and urine test but sends patients to the hospital for an x-ray and blood tests? This could be a way around it because I doubt the hospital will refuse.

The DMP I used did not have facilities for x-ray and blood tests so he sends his patients to the hospital instead. It was there that I first saw the lead apron and was asked if I was pregnant.lol

I hope all goes well.
I already did the blood work and urine test since 13th of August in Scarborough Ontario. The Dr. refused to send me to X ray saying that I have to do it after delivery. She even gave me a pregnancy deferral letter to take with me to the X ray after delivery. That was my mistake because I should have tried calling other town like Hamilton and Kitchener. All the doctors in Toronto refused to send me to the Xray but today, my instinct told me to call Hamilton and Kitchener and guess what????? they agree to conduct the Xray for me under my consent with a lead apron. I have scheduled for another appointment on Thursday but don't know what to do about the blood work and urine test that I already did with the Scarborough Dr. I asked Kitchener Dr. about it and she said that they wont accept other people's blood work. in fact, they have to redo everything from the scratch and I don't know if the Scarborough Dr. have already sent out my blood work and urine result to CIC. still in very tight corner here. :p :p any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: sibby26

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
ujbaby said:
I already did the blood work and urine test since 13th of August in Scarborough Ontario. The Dr. refused to send me to X ray saying that I have to do it after delivery. She even gave me a pregnancy deferral letter to take with me to the X ray after delivery. That was my mistake because I should have tried calling other town like Hamilton and Kitchener. All the doctors in Toronto refused to send me to the Xray but today, my instinct told me to call Hamilton and Kitchener and guess what????? they agree to conduct the Xray for me under my consent with a lead apron. I have scheduled for another appointment on Thursday but don't know what to do about the blood work and urine test that I already did with the Scarborough Dr. I asked Kitchener Dr. about it and she said that they wont accept other people's blood work. in fact, they have to redo everything from the scratch and I don't know if the Scarborough Dr. have already sent out my blood work and urine result to CIC. still in very tight corner here. :p :p any advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I guess if you decide to redo the entire thing, perhaps call Dr. in Scarborough to inform her you will redo the medicals elsewhere, so she need not send your results. This way you get to her before she sends it. Results take 1 week, so you may be able to stop her.lol I would not tell her who the Dr. is or where you are going to have it done. :)

If she has sent them already, perhaps write a cover letter explaining you decided to do all sections of the medicals to avoid delays and found a Dr. willing to do your x-ray with your consent. Then ask them to disregard the one from Dr. X done in Scarborough on "date" and use the results from Dr. Y done in kitchener on "date".

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
SenoritaBella said:
I guess if you decide to redo the entire thing, perhaps call Dr. in Scarborough to inform her you will redo the medicals elsewhere, so she need not send your results. This way you get to her before she sends it. Results take 1 week, so you may be able to stop her.lol I would not tell her who the Dr. is or where you are going to have it done. :)

If she has sent them already, perhaps write a cover letter explaining you decided to do all sections of the medicals to avoid delays and found a Dr. willing to do your x-ray with your consent. Then ask them to disregard the one from Dr. X done in Scarborough on "date" and use the results from Dr. Y done in kitchener on "date".
Thanks Senorita, that's so brilliant of u. :) but btw, I planned to go to Scarborough Dr. tomorrow and put a stop to the medical and ask for a refund or some part of it. Do u think they will refund me????????? I paid $165 for that. Hope my money wont go down the drain :p :p

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
I finally did the chest X ray under protection and signed the consent form. All the way to Kitchener. it was a very long drive but worth it. The good thing is that I got my refund from the Toronto Dr. I have to seek for refund since she can't sent me to X-ray an she refunded me so I used the same amount for the Kitchener Dr.. The x ray took less than 30 seconds and it was done. I didn't feel a thing. I paid total of $185 for everything. now my dependents will do their own back home next week and another waiting game commence. :)

Reactions: sibby26

carlyle0815

Jun 12, 2013
i have another question about this issue
if my baby was born after i and wife sent application, before we were landing
can he/she get pr, as well?
do i need sent more information to them about baby, when my application is processing??
because i sent my application on june 2013, however i plan to have baby before i get PR
AND I PLAN LEAVE MY BABY IN MY COUNTRY FIRST, JUST MY WIFE COMING FIRST...
I AM IN CANADA NOW.....

Arhaan

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carlyle0815 said:
i have another question about this issue
if my baby was born after i and wife sent application, before we were landing
can he/she get pr, as well?
do i need sent more information to them about baby, when my application is processing??
because i sent my application on june 2013, however i plan to have baby before i get PR
AND I PLAN LEAVE MY BABY IN MY COUNTRY FIRST, JUST MY WIFE COMING FIRST...
I AM IN CANADA NOW.....
Once your baby is born inform CIC about the baby right away through email...they will inform you the proceedings and saying all the necessary documents provided and approved your baby can get PR and land in Canada with your wife together...same thing happened with me as well..,. Good Luck

Ottawa10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Hi there,

I am in the same situation here.
I filed CEC in Jan 2013.
I filed as single but my boyfriend (Canadian national) of 5 yrs and I decided to move in together in March 2013.
At this time, I didn't think I have to inform CIC as I believe common-law is defined by 12 months of living together.

Now, I found out that I am 11 wk pregnant.
I was told that in Canada, right after you are pregnant with your partner, you are considered as common-law.
Is this information correct?
We are not planning on getting married till I get my PR (knowing that I have to defer my medical, I will not get my PR till next year.)

I would like to keep my CEC application as single and advise CIC of a baby when I deliver him/her next year.
Is this a good move?

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
ujbaby ,

thanks for sharing this information , i'm in your same situation , please let me know how did the pregnancy went on , i hope everything was fine and you completed your immigration

thanks

pjane

Jan 27, 2017
ujbaby said:
for sure, pregnancy will delay everything as they wont agree to do the x ray. in my case, I got my medical done without an x ray. no doctor agree to send me to the x ray. I wanted to do it on my own consent and let them cover my belly with apron but all the doctors refused saying that it is not recommended during pregnancy so I don't have any choice other than to wait till I deliver and this will delay my application for 4 more months :(. so think twice b4 getting pregnant :) :) :p :p
@ujbaby and all,

What do you mean "delay my application"? does it mean they will ask you to submit all your remaining documents by the 90 day deadline, and only accept the xray later after birth?
OR would they extend your deadline and allow you to modify and submit your application after the baby is born?

Sprule

Jun 21, 2017
Guys please suggest: what if someone gets pregnant after getting COPR. Will she still travel to Canada before delivery or need to disclose to CIC?