+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

gurwindersidhu

Nov 7, 2020
The automated system says
“ the review of your background check has not started yet “ before it was” we are processing your BC”

as per the call last week
Aor 25 cec eligibility- rec pass , crim - pass , sec- not started

wondering what it might be
Somebody please reply to this aswell

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Somebody please reply to this aswell
Better call IRCC and clarify. If you have access to profile check if you got any GU so that you can assume that some progress is started

Alex1994

Apr 13, 2021
The automated system says
“ the review of your background check has not started yet “ before it was” we are processing your BC”

as per the call last week
Aor 25 cec eligibility- rec pass , crim - pass , sec- not started

wondering what it might be
Senior officer may working to finalize your bc check at moment of your call

vinban17

Apr 24, 2021
Hi All, Need help to understand my file status.
AOR - Sep-07, CEC-Inland with Dependents (Inland)

1) On Apr 15, 2021 - Eligibility - Recommended Passed, Criminality - Passed
2) On Apr 22, 2021 - (Had a call with Agent) - Eligibility - Changed to Passed, Criminality - Changed to In-Progress, Security - Not Started

Worried about why Criminality changed to in-progress as its already being passed earlier. As of now no ADR is requested.
Please help me to understand? @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All, Need help to understand my file status.
AOR - Sep-07, CEC-Inland with Dependents (Inland)

1) On Apr 15, 2021 - Eligibility - Recommended Passed, Criminality - Passed
2) On Apr 22, 2021 - (Had a call with Agent) - Eligibility - Changed to Passed, Criminality - Changed to In-Progress, Security - Not Started

Worried about why Criminality changed to in-progress as its already being passed earlier. As of now no ADR is requested.
Please help me to understand? @legalfalcon
Post 2018, criminality is based on PCCs and the biometrics fingerprints you submit. The PCC are verified early along with R10 and that is when you may see the value as passed, which will change to not started, and again to passed after your fingerprints are processed by RCMP and the results are transmitted to IRCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

vinban17

Apr 24, 2021
Post 2018, criminality is based on PCCs and the biometrics fingerprints you submit. The PCC are verified early along with R10 and that is when you may see the value as passed, which will change to not started, and again to passed after your fingerprints are processed by RCMP and the results are transmitted to IRCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html
Hi @legalfalcon.

Thanks for the reply. But still having some doubts.

Before 15th Apr, Criminality was In-Progress and Eligibility was Recommended Passed.
On 15th Apr, Criminality changed to Passed.
Then on 22nd Apr, Criminality changed back to In-Progress and Eligibility got Conclusive Passed.

I am worried about this status change in Criminality (In-Progress > Passed > In-Progress), as according to the trend, the early Sept AORs must go through the RCMP check by now.

abinition

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Don't worry. this portal is for your PR card and confirming that you are currently in Canada. Just provide the details and reply back to same email. then IRCC will send you credentials to login into Portal and you can upload your photo for PR card.
Let me know if you have doubts. I just finished my process with this.
Is this method happening to all Local Etobicoke only ??

abinition

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Don't worry. this portal is for your PR card and confirming that you are currently in Canada. Just provide the details and reply back to same email. then IRCC will send you credentials to login into Portal and you can upload your photo for PR card.
Let me know if you have doubts. I just finished my process with this.
Did they share the COPR after the credentials. If not, at which stage you will receive one.

abinition

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
You have to copy that same template for you and each of your dependents and fill details and then reply back to same email address.

Below are the instructions from PDF that IRCC sent to me:

"In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):"
Original entry date: In case you have multiple entries in your WP, should it be the latest or oldest.

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Did they share the COPR after the credentials. If not, at which stage you will receive one.
once my current address is verified, they will issue eCOPR.
This information is displayed in Portal after login.

Reactions: abinition

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Original entry date: In case you have multiple entries in your WP, should it be the latest or oldest.
There are 2 options;
Original entry date and date last entered Canada.
Original entry date is when you first landed in Canada.
Date last entered Canada should be latest one if you travelled outside Canada.

Reactions: abinition

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon.

Thanks for the reply. But still having some doubts.

Before 15th Apr, Criminality was In-Progress and Eligibility was Recommended Passed.
On 15th Apr, Criminality changed to Passed.
Then on 22nd Apr, Criminality changed back to In-Progress and Eligibility got Conclusive Passed.

I am worried about this status change in Criminality (In-Progress > Passed > In-Progress), as according to the trend, the early Sept AORs must go through the RCMP check by now.
Each application is processed on its own merits and trends have no bearing.