+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

chawlaabhinav13

Jul 24, 2020
Did you receive such kind of request?
: Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***
They usually call but in my case they told me to confirm my address through email and send us your jpeg image
[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't. But I suppose they verified my address when I had called them to ask for an update. I hope it's a simple process for you, seems like the last step before getting that approval. Goodluk!

deepbilal

Feb 16, 2021
Don't worry. this portal is for your PR card and confirming that you are currently in Canada. Just provide the details and reply back to same email. then IRCC will send you credentials to login into Portal and you can upload your photo for PR card.
Let me know if you have doubts. I just finished my process with this.
Thank you so much for your reply..

Reactions: __rsingh__

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
No, I didn't. But I suppose they verified my address when I had called them to ask for an update. I hope it's a simple process for you, seems like the last step before getting that approval. Good luck!
[/QUOTE]
I got the same request on Friday and I replied back the same day. I didn't hear back from them yet. How about you?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Not Sure about this but random people receive this way
Hey,

one question- If all stages are approved whether application will be still in ottawa or it will be transferred to secondary office? I havent asked where is my application. So final decision will be done by secondary visa office?

wen_rv

Apr 22, 2021
Any September second week applicants waiting for Copr approval??
Yes....I am getting worried what's going on with my application. Is your status indicate all passed? I called IRCC last Thursday but security and edibility are still in progress, which are the same status with the portal...AOR Sep 9.

kp111330

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Yes....I am getting worried what's going on with my application. Is your status indicate all passed? I called IRCC last Thursday but security and edibility are still in progress, which are the same status with the portal...
AOR 12 Sep 2020
CEC in land no dependent
Bio - 9 Nov
Copr details - 22-April - 2021
No copr email yet
VO - SydneyNS
NOC - 6211
CRS - 449

Reactions: HD092020 and jbvk

jbvk

Feb 8, 2021
No, I didn't. But I suppose they verified my address when I had called them to ask for an update. I hope it's a simple process for you, seems like the last step before getting that approval. Good luck!
I got the same request on Friday and I replied back the same day. I didn't hear back from them yet. How about you?
[/QUOTE]
Is this regular process before sending COPR?

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey,

one question- If all stages are approved whether application will be still in ottawa or it will be transferred to secondary office? I havent asked where is my application. So final decision will be done by secondary visa office?
I also have same question. Primary Office- CPC Ottawa, Secondary- CIO Sydney NS

madiches

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2020
AOR Received.
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-11-2020
I just got ghost update where Background changed from “Your application is still in progress...” to “We are processing your background check”

Sameer.Raje

Jun 19, 2020
I just got ghost update where Background changed from “Your application is still in progress...” to “We are processing your background check”
Same here !! Got the same update , 2 days ago!!! AOR- 23rd Sep. No Dependent
Hoping to get Good news by May end or June

Mehroj

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi guys, does this mean everything passed, except Security?

The Case Processing Center - Ottawa office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on April 10, 2021.

The medical examination results are on file and valid for the applicants.

The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.

The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicants.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.