+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Alex1994

Apr 13, 2021
Guys i am really confused right now
My aor 3 sept .
Called April 13 eligibility in review criminality passed security not start
Called april 20 eligibility recommend pass(since feb 3) criminality and security passed background check finished on april 9th
Call today april 23 eligibility passed criminality passed security not start

does ircc can do reverse status if they think security need more deeper look at it?

I already booked my ticket fly home country on june. This whole application start getting funnier

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
When I received GU yesterday, the status was something like "Application Updated". Now when I check, it went back to "Submitted" status. Is this how GU work?

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Guys i am really confused right now
My aor 3 sept .
Called April 13 eligibility in review criminality passed security not start
Called april 20 eligibility recommend pass(since feb 3) criminality and security passed background check finished on april 9th
Call today april 23 eligibility passed criminality passed security not start

does ircc can do reverse status if they think security need more deeper look at it?

I already booked my ticket fly home country on june. This whole application start getting funnier
I have the same status updates with Sept 5 AOR. Feb 5th Eligibility recommend pass, April 13 criminality pass, last I called them April 21 security not started and eligibility still recommend pass. Would be good to know when your security is passed. Please keep us updated. Good luck!

chawlaabhinav13

Jul 24, 2020
Wanted to update, I got my approval (on the portal) today (April 23). My AOR was Sept 4.
I did not get a call from the immigration before seeing approval (so if others don't, it should be fine).
Also, I think I got 2 GUs back to back about 10 days ago (but 1 of them could be a glitch since I got super late at night). I called last week to learn my background was completed, but I did not see any update on my profile (no changes to the background, eligibility since last September). I just saw all the updates together, so if your profile isn't updated on the portal, it should be fine.

Lastly, looks like they are still going through some Sept first week applications, so don't worry and we'll all get through it. Goodluck everyone!

Alex1994

Apr 13, 2021
I have the same status updates with Sept 5 AOR. Feb 5th Eligibility recommend pass, April 13 criminality pass, last I called them April 21 security not started and eligibility still recommend pass. Would be good to know when your security is passed. Please keep us updated. Good luck!
Yes i will good luck to all of us . Our usernames also similar ahh

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Wanted to update, I got my approval (on the portal) today (April 23). My AOR was Sept 4.
I did not get a call from the immigration before seeing approval (so if others don't, it should be fine).
Also, I think I got 2 GUs back to back about 10 days ago (but 1 of them could be a glitch since I got super late at night). I called last week to learn my background was completed, but I did not see any update on my profile (no changes to the background, eligibility since last September). I just saw all the updates together, so if your profile isn't updated on the portal, it should be fine.

Lastly, looks like they are still going through some Sept first week applications, so don't worry and we'll all get through it. Goodluck everyone!
Did you receive such kind of request?
: Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***
They usually call but in my case they told me to confirm my address through email and send us your jpeg image[/QUOTE]