+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Tigerxjj515

Dec 10, 2020
Hi. I have a question regarding foreign work experience reference letter. Does it need to include an NOC number? My home country does not have NOC number system. Therefore, I think I need to ask before I talk to my previous employer. Thank you!

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi. I have a question regarding foreign work experience reference letter. Does it need to include an NOC number? My home country does not have NOC number system. Therefore, I think I need to ask before I talk to my previous employer. Thank you!
no, you dont need to include your noc. But you need to describe main duties and responsibilities of your NOC.

Do not copy paste & paste from website. You need to modify the responsibilities according to your job in the company.

Reactions: Tigerxjj515

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
AOR 9th September. Just called an agent and she confirmed that eligibility is officially passed but I didn't get any ghost update though.
I asked her when was the last time somebody touched my file and she said I don't have the details. My background is under process since December. My V.O is Sydney

abinition

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
AOR 9th September. Just called an agent and she confirmed that eligibility is officially passed but I didn't get any ghost update though.
I asked her when was the last time somebody touched my file and she said I don't have the details. My background is under process since December. My V.O is Sydney
Congrats for Eligibility. What about other processes.

Reactions: Akku123

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Just spoke with an agent and she confirmed all the stages has passed and I have to wait for the final approval.
Aor - sept 18 AOR
CEC with no dependents
Ottowa VO
Medicals - Nov 3rd
GU1 - FEB 10
GU 2 - Early march
GU3 - Mar 20
Good to see Sept AORs are moving

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Just spoke with an agent and she confirmed all the stages has passed and I have to wait for the final approval.
Aor - sept 18 AOR
CEC with no dependents
Ottowa VO
Medicals - Nov 3rd
GU1 - FEB 10
GU 2 - Early march
GU3 - Mar 20
Good to know, I never got GU except for medicals but eligibility is Recommended passed. Congrats, you will get status soon.

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Good to know, I never got GU except for medicals but eligibility is Recommended passed. Congrats, you will get status soon.
Me too, never got any GU except for medical, however, eligibility is recommended passed (AOR Sept 1st, VO: Ottawa) . I guess notification is set to off in our profiles :)

Yuvi234

Jan 22, 2021
just talked to an agent, same status as it was month ago
AOR- 15 sep
Vo- ottawa
Eligibility- Recommended pass
Criminality- passed
Biometrics- done
Security- not started

Reactions: Newb02 and tsc7

mi_21

Dec 24, 2020
Reached 100% milestone! So called IRCC today and there is no change since February 20, 2021!

AOR- 21st Sept
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: Recommended pass>>In progress
Criminality: passed
Background Screening: In progress
Security: not started

How long does it take to complete background screening?

levisalarcon

Sep 24, 2019
Have any of you guys who didn't pay for RPRF initially been asked to pay for it at this point? If so, how long has it been? I was asked to pay more than 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten any update since other than "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

Last edited: