+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

ksudhakar

Feb 18, 2021
I think you're confused my friend. The type of work permit does not affect your profile at all. I think what you're trying to say is that if he hasn't complete his 12 months of Canadian experience and he moves out he'll lose those points. That is correct, but you're working under the assumption that he still doesn't have his 12 months. If he does have them, changing his location won't affect his process, as long as the job offer is still valid. Cheers!
I will work for same company In India and my payroll will change to INR once i move to India. So, I'm not sure how they consider that letter. Yes, you are correct as per CEC category i should have min of 1 year Canada experience and i have it.

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
I will work for same company In India and my payroll will change to INR once i move to India. So, I'm not sure how they consider that letter. Yes, you are correct as per CEC category i should have min of 1 year Canada experience and i have it.
Maybe you can tag legalfalcon about your case, he/she might provide some good feedback

Reactions: ksudhakar

ksudhakar

Feb 18, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

Could you please give me your valuable suggestion here.

AOR : Sept 14th 2020. [CEC Category, I’m in Canada and dependents are in India]
Present status: Closed work permit.

I mentioned that i have a valid job offer during PR submission. As we all know valid job offer will add points to CRS score, the part of job offer letter provided by the employer says as follows

"This letter is to confirm that an offer of continuous, full-time employment has been extended to [My Name] for a duration of at least one year after the date on which his permanent resident visa is issued, subject to the terms and conditions outlined in [My Name] employment contract"

Actually, My family is not ready to travel Canada at least another one year and I'm in some other situations too. Now, In case if i move to India with same company officially location and payroll will get change. So,

will it impact in my PR process?
will they Re-calculate CRS score?
will they proceed with location change?

As far as I know the eligibility of CEC, he/she should have minimum of 1 year experience in last 3 years and I have 2+ years experience. However, I don’t have an idea how they will consider my job offer letter if I move to India now.

I heard multiple responses from few people like, I might loose 50 points / It wouldn’t be an issue as job offer is valid at the time of AOR / someone said it’s fine as per CEC eligibility.

you see any complications on relocating to India and coming back to Canada with family once PR gets completed?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
@ksudhakar , you are very close in the game "AOR Sept 14", I would say Bite The Bullet for few more weeks if you can. I know with the wording of your offer letter which company provide this offer letter "C" as I have similar one and used in my profile to add 50 points. I had discussion with HR in past and know pros and cons on this offer letter.. in short "you will loose 50 points" reason company transfer to offshore location "India" is a transfer to separate entity other than " XYZ Canada Inc.", and will void your "offer of continuous, full-time employment " with existing " XYZ Canada Inc.". Hope "legalfalcon" can explain this in some better way.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Could you please give me your valuable suggestion here.

AOR : Sept 14th 2020. [CEC Category, I’m in Canada and dependents are in India]
Present status: Closed work permit.

I mentioned that i have a valid job offer during PR submission. As we all know valid job offer will add points to CRS score, the part of job offer letter provided by the employer says as follows

"This letter is to confirm that an offer of continuous, full-time employment has been extended to [My Name] for a duration of at least one year after the date on which his permanent resident visa is issued, subject to the terms and conditions outlined in [My Name] employment contract"

Actually, My family is not ready to travel Canada at least another one year and I'm in some other situations too. Now, In case if i move to India with same company officially location and payroll will get change. So,

As far as I know the eligibility of CEC, he/she should have minimum of 1 year experience in last 3 years and I have 2+ years experience. However, I don’t have an idea how they will consider my job offer letter if I move to India now.

I heard multiple responses from few people like, I might loose 50 points / It wouldn’t be an issue as job offer is valid at the time of AOR / someone said it’s fine as per CECC eligibility.

you see any complications on relocating to India and coming back to Canada with family once PR gets completed?

Thanks.

No, It will not. You can move anywhere. Only if the offer of employment is withdrawn and you no longer work for the company that gave you the offer, then your eligibility may be re-done.

See above.

Send a webform and let IRCC know that your address has changed from Canada to India and update the address.

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
No, It will not. You can move anywhere. Only if the offer of employment is withdrawn and you no longer work for the company that gave you the offer, then your eligibility may be re-done.

See above.

Send a webform and let IRCC know that your address has changed from Canada to India and update the address.

ksudhakar

Feb 18, 2021

See above.

Thank you sir for your immediate and valuable response. :)

Reactions: legalfalcon

ksudhakar

Feb 18, 2021
@ksudhakar , you are very close in the game "AOR Sept 14", I would say Bite The Bullet for few more weeks if you can. I know with the wording of your offer letter which company provide this offer letter "C" as I have similar one and used in my profile to add 50 points. I had discussion with HR in past and know pros and cons on this offer letter.. in short "you will loose 50 points" reason company transfer to offshore location "India" is a transfer to separate entity other than " XYZ Canada Inc.", and will void your "offer of continuous, full-time employment " with existing " XYZ Canada Inc.". Hope "legalfalcon" can explain this in some better way.

Even i was thinking process can be done in another 1 or 2 months, but i see similar case of people with dependents outland are waiting since 2019 in other channels. I guess they will hold for long time at final stage based travel and COVID situations. Let's Hope for the best. :)

ksudhakar

Feb 18, 2021

See above.

Sir, Incase of re eligibility, how IRCC will calculate the score?

As far as I know after deducting Arranged Employment points 50, new score should meet ITA cut off score on the day of invite.

Is my above statement is correct ?
If yes, will IRCC consider my current stage or day of ITA stage ? like Age, Canada work experience.
Might be funny/simple question - I have 2.10 years experience wondering will i get any benefit for 10 months.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sir, Incase of re eligibility, how IRCC will calculate the score?

As far as I know after deducting Arranged Employment points 50, new score should meet ITA cut off score on the day of invite.

Is my above statement is correct ?
If yes, will IRCC consider my current stage or day of ITA stage ? like Age, Canada work experience.
Might be funny/simple question - I have 2.10 years experience wondering will i get any benefit for 10 months.
The calculation is always based on what you claimed in your profile against the ITA cut off.

fo age see https://bit.ly/3c9iFG7

Reactions: ksudhakar