+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, everyone, question, please. If ever I am in the pool for CEC, am I still allowed to work if my PGWP expires? (My PGWP will be expired this June 2021).
thank you.

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Hi, everyone, question, please. If ever I am in the pool for CEC, am I still allowed to work if my PGWP expires? (My PGWP will be expired this June 2021).
thank you.
You need to extend your WP . If you get an invite then you ll be eligible for BOWP .

levisalarcon

Sep 24, 2019
can I go back to my home country while waiting for an ITA? or If I go out of Canada, will I be removed from the pool? thank you for your reply
You can apply to the Express Entry from anywhere, but you need to keep your profile updated. I think PGWP can be extended but I don't know much about that topic, I never had to do it, so I might be mistaken. As for your previous question, being in the pool does not mean you have an implied status, as Absii said, you need to apply for your PR and then you can apply for a BOWP, once you apply for the BOWP, you get the implied status that allows you to keep working while your situation is determined.

Reactions: Absii

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020

Severus0

Feb 26, 2021
Hi guys,
I'm a bit confused. I got my COPR which asked me to send them my photo and the COPR by mail to issue the PR card. however, i saw some people talk about COPR portal and uploading photos in there. So can someone please explain what's the difference and why I got my COPR this way. Thanks

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hi guys,
I'm a bit confused. I got my COPR which asked me to send them my photo and the COPR by mail to issue the PR card. however, i saw some people talk about COPR portal and uploading photos in there. So can someone please explain what's the difference and why I got my COPR this way. Thanks
IRCC is following 2 different options, if you are asked to send the photo my mail you do that. Other option is to upload to the portal which you use only if asked to do so.

Rajat Marwaha

Jul 15, 2017
Hey Guys,
Just want to share my updates:

All Stages reviewed in Saskatoon.
AOR: 18th September 2020
Medical Passed: 3rd November 2020
Biometrics done: November 21, 2020
All stages passed: 17th April, 2021
PR confirmation portal details from Etobicoke: 5th May, 2021
PR Portal Credentials: 7th May, 2021
ECOPR from Etobicoke: 8th May, 2021

Waiting for PR Card now, PR Card photo is still in review with IRCC.