+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

janaks09

Sep 25, 2020
FINALLY got THE COPR today!!!

Got a call from Local VO (London, ON) to confirm the address and stuff and got a COPR within 15 minutes in email.

What's my next step guys?? In an email, it says to mail the copy of COPR doc and a photo to the local visa office which means I will not have access to a portal where I can upload photos and I have to mail them directly??

More details:
AOR: Sep 14
Got a couple of GU if I could remember.
All stages are passed on the last week of April.

Hang in there guys..

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021

Got a call from Local VO (London, ON) to confirm the address and stuff and got a COPR within 15 minutes in email.

What's my next step guys?? In an email, it says to mail the copy of COPR doc and a photo to the local visa office which means I will not have access to a portal where I can upload photos and I have to mail them directly??

More details:

Hang in there guys..
Congrats!! What was the date of all your stages passed?

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
How much time does an ADR take to get updated in profile, from creating a webform?

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
how long it takes to get the PR card in mail after you upload pics and confirm your address, please advise?
There’s a thread discussing this in the PR section. As for me I received CoPR on April 19 and had the confirmation that the PR cards were sent on Monday, May 2nd.

More details:

Hang in there guys..
no, you have to physically send the two pictures as mentioned in the CoPR letter. I sent them without tracking number and was able to link the PR card application with the portal on Friday, April 30

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Called again they said decision for the criminality may have been reversed before it was in passed now they are saying it is not started
Eligibility- was rec pass NOW PASSED
security- not started

dont know what’s going on
Portal says- “the review of you background check has not started yet “ before it was “we are processing your bc”

@legalfalcon isn’t something odd here?

BGC = criminality and security.

The BGC refers to criminality and security. This is why the BGC status in MyCIC changes twice during the processing of the application. Post 2018, criminality is based on PCCs and the biometrics fingerprints you submit. The PCC are verified early along with R10 and that is when you may see the value as passed, which will change to not started, and again to passed after your fingerprints are processed by RCMP and the results are transmitted to IRCC.

However, security will only initiate after eligibility is passed for most applicants.

To see how the notes look like after eligibility see #4,004

To read on security and BGC see https://bit.ly/2JPCk2g

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

Reactions: arnabc and qaimali