+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

mi_21

Dec 24, 2020
Just received email from CIC-Ottawa requesting to confirm my current location, contact info, first and last entry to Canada. All the stages were cleared on 21st April. AOR: 21st Sept. Don't know what's next.
Application got approved in the portal!!! Received a separate email too containing COPR documents. Thanks everyone in this forum. It was a great place to get updates and understand the trend.

ramneekjp

Apr 15, 2021
Hi guys!

Got my CoPR (pdf) today in my portal. They asked me to mail them the photos (the old way). I am just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get the PR card from the day you mail the photos.

My application details:
CEC Inland
No dependants
AOR- Sept 29
Medical passed- Nov 16
Biometrics - Nov 26
Background check completed- Apr 27

Guys hang in there :)
you got approval?

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi guys!

Got my CoPR (pdf) today in my portal. They asked me to mail them the photos (the old way). I am just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get the PR card from the day you mail the photos.

My application details:
CEC Inland
No dependants
AOR- Sept 29
Medical passed- Nov 16
Biometrics - Nov 26

Congrats. The timeline depends on your local VO to which you send the documents.

Someone from Vancouver got it in few weeks. In GTA, it takes 5 months+ :)

ramneekjp

Apr 15, 2021
Guys: need help, you are receiving an email for COPR from which email id, my status is approved but not received any COPR

sahusho27

Mar 30, 2021
Congrats. The timeline depends on your local VO to which you send the documents.

Someone from Vancouver got it in few weeks. In GTA, it takes 5 months+ :)
Thanks! I am supposed to mail my photos to the Vancouver office. So I am hoping I get it soon.

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Thanks! I am supposed to mail my photos to the Vancouver office. So I am hoping I get it soon.
PFB the timeline I found from @RoverMover's post 1 or 2 days back. There are separate threads in this forum for PR Card tracking too. You can follow them for current timelines.

Photos sent to VO (Vancouver) - April 12, 2021
Approved & Mailed - April 27, 2021
PR card received - May 4, 2021

levisalarcon

Sep 24, 2019
For those who were given credentials to the confirmation portal, how long did it take after replying to the email with your info?

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I got an additional document request to update my current residential address and of my dependents. And the letter mentioned we have begun processing your application. The worrying part is I am inside Canada and the dependent in my application is outside Canada! I even have bought my own place recently. I'm worried what they will decide for inland with outland dependant!

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
I got an additional document request to update my current residential address and of my dependents. And the letter mentioned we have begun processing your application. The worrying part is I am inside Canada and the dependent in my application is outside Canada! I even have bought my own place recently. I'm worried what they will decide for inland with outland dependant!
Just tell them the truth. I've seen outland dependents getting PPR. Best of luck

NeedInfoFromHere

Mar 2, 2021
Hi guys!

My application details:
CEC Inland
No dependants
AOR- Sept 29
Medical passed- Nov 16
Biometrics - Nov 26

What is the file name of the document for the COPR you received on the portal? Is it with the name "COPR" or "Other" or any other name?

Reactions: zaraah1