+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Sep 2020 **Join Here**

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
Getting the PR card process is so messy, you can get your card in 2 weeks and it can take 6months...This is so frustrating because you cant travel outside canada without a card otherwise you will have another problem...applying for a PRTD which takes months as well

wen_rv

Apr 22, 2021
Anybody with AOR of second week of Sep still waiting for good news??
my AOR is Sep 9 and eligibility and security are still under review..... my VO is in Calgary...

TheRubs

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Called IRCC.
AOR sept 11.
Same status since last 3 weeks.
Everything is passed wait for Officer to contact you or wait for final decision.
Don’t know about ghost updates as applied through Lawyer.
Same here. All passed 3 weeks ago. Final decision made already but no one posted it on my file yet :) I wonder how long it will take.

Reactions: HD092020

Raj90Raj

Nov 20, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
I never got any GU..last time they sent an email was 2 days before the status bar reached 100%(26 Mar) stating we are still processing your application. Since then radio silence. How about you?
In similar situation..My background check is in processing for a long time (security not started). When did you last call IRCC to get an update?

HD092020

Mar 3, 2021
Brampton
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
27-05-2023
Same here. All passed 3 weeks ago. Final decision made already but no one posted it on my file yet :) I wonder how long it will take.
Good to know they made final decision. For me they haven’t made decisions yet

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Caught a GU today!
This is a second we've got for the last 2 weeks.

JagRam

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hi All,

Received eCOPR over weekend.
Thanks and appreciate everyone for sharing your details and support in this forum.
My best wishes and prayers for everyone.

My timelines as below:

NOC 2171, AOR Sep 5th 2020, 3 dependents, CEC inland,
Primary VO: Ottawa
Local VO : Etobicoke

Ghost updates received on April 12th, received 2 ghost updates on April 16th.
Called CIC on April 17th they informed application is in progress and all my stages are passed/completed by April16th.

Received email requesting for Name, UCI#, POE, first and last entry to Canada and responded on 5th May

Received new portal link and credentials on 6th May, uploaded the photos, updated the address on 7th May.

Received eCOPR on 8th May (Saturday) in the new portal where I went ahead and downloaded the eCOPR document.
Yet to get the PR card.

Thank you.

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Hi All,

Received eCOPR over weekend.
Thanks and appreciate everyone for sharing your details and support in this forum.
My best wishes and prayers for everyone.

My timelines as below:

NOC 2171, AOR Sep 5th 2020, 3 dependents, CEC inland,
Primary VO: Ottawa
Local VO : Etobicoke

Ghost updates received on April 12th, received 2 ghost updates on April 16th.
Called CIC on April 17th they informed application is in progress and all my stages are passed/completed by April16th.

Received email requesting for Name, UCI#, POE, first and last entry to Canada and responded on 5th May

Received new portal link and credentials on 6th May, uploaded the photos, updated the address on 7th May.

Received eCOPR on 8th May (Saturday) in the new portal where I went ahead and downloaded the eCOPR document.
Yet to get the PR card.

Thank you.
Congratzzzzz:)