+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
AOR NOV 13 2020 Same here criminality still under review no update yet
Okay, Do you know the reason why Criminality is in progress?

I received the GCMS notes which stated RCMP fingerprints needed. My MP did enquiry recently and received the Request letter from IRCC to submit RCMP letter. Applied for the rcmp, waiting for it to be received, and then will submit it to IRCC,then hopefully they will process my file.

Aug 14, 2019
Okay, Do you know the reason why Criminality is in progress?

I received the GCMS notes which stated RCMP fingerprints needed. My MP did enquiry recently and received the Request letter from IRCC to submit RCMP letter. Applied for the rcmp, waiting for it to be received, and then will submit it to IRCC,then hopefully they will process my file.
Hi @Sim2193 , i’m CEC Nov AOR too, not much update on my profile from long time but just a remedical request last week because my previous one got expired probably . Do you know how to contact MP and request an enquiry? Thanks

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hi @Sim2193 , i’m CEC Nov AOR too, not much update on my profile from long time but just a remedical request last week because my previous one got expired probably . Do you know how to contact MP and request an enquiry? Thanks
https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/search

open this link and search your MP according to your home address in Canada.

you can call them, email them or visit in person and ask them to do an enquiry because it’s taken longer than normal processing time.

Reactions: darknightcoder

rkrum

Nov 17, 2021
Hi all!
I'm preparing a cake and some balloons, my application turns 1 year old today :(

My last update was also the biometrics letter I received on January 15, 2021. I also got an email last month saying "We're still working on your application.".

Last month I reached out to our MP for some help and this is the answer I got:
"I spoke with IRCC for an update on your application it was received November 17 2020.

-The Criminal check is still in process
-The medical check was passed but has expired but It does not need to be redone.
-The security clearance is currently in process
-Eligibility is under review

These processes take a while, I’m sorry for the delay. You will be contacted if any more information is needed from you for your application. If you need any assistance going forward we are happy to help you."

• Angry
Reactions: HanenBlade

arao94

Dec 4, 2021
Hello all,

I submitted my CEC (outland) application and got the AOR in Nov 2020. My medical and biometrics have been processed. So far I've just received a request for updated travel/work/address history in July 2021 which was submitted right away. How much longer can this take as it has been over a year? I've also applied for the visitor visa in Aug 2021 but still no luck. Also, should I request for the GCMS notes?

Any advice/guidance will be highly appreciated!

Thanks

vardhaman93

May 7, 2016
An update you all. Last week I called IRCC and told them about my situation, lady was nice enough to send an email to the person who had my file. This week I got email of approval.
Guys, I would suggest to do something, either calling or going to local MP if you’ve been waiting fir a year.
Also do you know how long it’ll take after this? I just sent my details in reply to the email.

Aug 14, 2019
An update you all. Last week I called IRCC and told them about my situation, lady was nice enough to send an email to the person who had my file. This week I got email of approval.
Guys, I would suggest to do something, either calling or going to local MP if you’ve been waiting fir a year.
Also do you know how long it’ll take after this? I just sent my details in reply to the email.
Congrats, my timeline
23/11 - Confirmation email, replied same day
25/11- Portal Email with credentials
26/11- Uploaded details in portal
30/11- Application approved , ECOPR available to download, PR card status submitted
Photo and Address still in review since then, waiting for pr card.

Akash778

Oct 22, 2021
Hi All, I contacted my MP and he only provided me the status of my application and said IRCC will contact me for the next step. It's been 6 months everything was passed.
MP told me that he could send a request to IRCC on behalf of me for urgency to help me reunite with my spouse (application submitted Nov 2020).
Does anyone know what documents could I send to MP as proof for an urgent request to IRCC for processing my file?

believer95

Sep 17, 2021
Hi All, I contacted my MP and he only provided me the status of my application and said IRCC will contact me for the next step. It's been 6 months everything was passed.
MP told me that he could send a request to IRCC on behalf of me for urgency to help me reunite with my spouse (application submitted Nov 2020).
Does anyone know what documents could I send to MP as proof for an urgent request to IRCC for processing my file?
Since you have everything passed follow this link -- this helped me a alot
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-application-june-2021-aor-join-here.734264/post-9857709