+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
What are visa office for applicants who are face such lengthy delays? Mine is RROC-Ottawa. If you guys have the samevisa office then i might too end up in a similar situations. My AOR is 11th March 2021.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
What are visa office for applicants who are face such lengthy delays? Mine is RROC-Ottawa. If you guys have the samevisa office then i might too end up in a similar situations. My AOR is 11th March 2021.
Its Ottawa for me. Nov 19th AOR. Your application is progressing way better than Nov guys, tbh and wont be surprised if you get CoPR before us.

Bhindesa

Jul 21, 2021
Hello Guys,

I got email for PR Confirmation portal and detail confirmation, today morning.
I applied on Nov 2nd 2020. But online it still show that application is still in process.
Any one know whats the next step from here onwards.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hello Guys,

I applied on Nov 2nd 2020. But online it still show that application is still in process.
your mycic account will not change until you recieve final approval (ecopr).
replay to the email following exactly the steps they say.
congrats!

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hello Guys,

Congratulations

if you don’t mind, can you tell us,

- are you a Single CEC applicant?
- Do you know when was your security and criminality passed?
- What’s your Visa office?

thanks

Bhindesa

Jul 21, 2021
Congratulations

if you don’t mind, can you tell us,

- are you a Single CEC applicant?
- Do you know when was your security and criminality passed?
- What’s your Visa office?

thanks
Hi There,

I applied with my wife as a inland both applicants. We got criminality done in May I guess but the security was still pending on my GCMS notes, I ordered one month ago. My visa office was Ottawa.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Hi There,

I applied with my wife as a inland both applicants. We got criminality done in May I guess but the security was still pending on my GCMS notes, I ordered one month ago. My visa office was Ottawa.
One of us. Welcome to the club. =)) a lot of applicants june-dec 2020 have same status.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi There,

Same is my case, only Security is pending. Looking at your case, I am now hoping to get mine too. But surprised to know that they did not wait for Security to get over.

May 13, 2021
Hi Guys,

Finally got an update in express entry profile.

They have requested for a Medical Report for my Spouse and Son (Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)). But I have already completed upfront medical examination last year.

I am not sure if I should again do a fresh medical test and send it via web form or check with IRCC about my upfront medical test.

Anyone having similar experience. Please help me with the best course of action.

Reactions: moioxomiya

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

Finally got an update in express entry profile.

They have requested for a Medical Report for my Spouse and Son (Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)). But I have already completed upfront medical examination last year.

I am not sure if I should again do a fresh medical test and send it via web form or check with IRCC about my upfront medical test.

Anyone having similar experience. Please help me with the best course of action.
if they requested it they want a new one, is the old ones expired?

May 13, 2021
if they requested it they want a new one, is the old ones expired?
The test was taken on 12 Oct 2020. I believe the medical report is valid for 12 months.
In that case it is still valid.
This was taken when my spouse was in India. after that she travelled to Canada with a work permit.
I am not sure if they want to redo medical due to change in address.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
The test was taken on 12 Oct 2020. I believe the medical report is valid for 12 months.
In that case it is still valid.
This was taken when my spouse was in India. after that she travelled to Canada with a work permit.
I am not sure if they want to redo medical due to change in address.
yea hard to tell but if they want it might as well do it, it might be the *only* thing missing. it should be updated right away on your account after its done

amb1367

Aug 31, 2021
Hi Guys,

I got my AOR on Nov 27, 2020. My medical got passed in January. I got only one additional document request in April, and yet, there is no update. I tried too many times to call IRCC, but there is no access to any representative to talk with. Has anyone got COPR recently?

Thanks