+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Aor Nov 30 just got 1st email this morning. I contacted MP and wonder if her interaction with ircc made this quick. When I thank her through email she just said welcome so I don't know what made it.
Anyway, it is crazy time when I tried to call ircc 10 times with more than 1 hour without success. So, approval is a blessing to me.
I hope everyone will get pr soon.

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Aor Nov 30 just got 1st email this morning. I contacted MP and wonder if her interaction with ircc made this quick. When I thank her through email she just said welcome so I don't know what made it.
Anyway, it is crazy time when I tried to call ircc 10 times with more than 1 hour without success. So, approval is a blessing to me.
I hope everyone will get pr soon.
Congratulations

Can I ask ?
- when did you contacted the MP for the first time?
- was it through email or call?
- what all do we need to tell MP, so that they can expedite the process?
- MP are only the one related to our Residential address? Or work address?

if you can any extra information that would be very helpful.

thanks

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Congratulations

Can I ask ?
- when did you contacted the MP for the first time?
- was it through email or call?
- what all do we need to tell MP, so that they can expedite the process?
- MP are only the one related to our Residential address? Or work address?

if you can any extra information that would be very helpful.

thanks
MP is different from place to place. Before election time it is 50/50 luck/not to be helped but now it is election time, they are very busy. I was very lucky that this assistant is about to retire in few days, so she helped my case out. It is her word that push the process.
I wrote the long letter with urgency in my case is my daughter need a permit to go to school (Expiration Aug 31) >>> you need to find the reason why your case is different from others who also wait long enough or so much longer than yours. Then, phone calls with her as she gave it to me.
My MP is in my city.
Contacted her in my last 2 weeks, I believe it is on Aug 18 when I know everything is passed in my profile.
Good lucks to you.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hello Friends, what is the significance of ghost updates in the application account? Are these automatic updates, or someone updates them manually?

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi All, My application for permanent residence has been approved. Received the first email about PR Portal today and replied back. Please check my signature for the timeline of the events and let me know if you have any questions.

Reactions: FayRe and Xon

amb1367

Aug 31, 2021
Hi All, My application for permanent residence has been approved. Received the first email about PR Portal today and replied back. Please check my signature for the timeline of the events and let me know if you have any questions.

Hi there,

Congrats!
I do not have access to my timeline of the events. How did you get it?
I have submitted mine on Nov 27 but have not been approved yet.
How can I get more info?

Thanks

Reactions: moioxomiya

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi there,

Congrats!
I do not have access to my timeline of the events. How did you get it?
I have submitted mine on Nov 27 but have not been approved yet.
How can I get more info?

Thanks
For most accurate timeline, you can contact your local MP or from GCMS notes. I got mine from local MP.

Last edited:

Xon

Aug 15, 2021
Received the pr confirmation email today! No ghost updates or anything.

nov4 aor
Cec inland with one dependent

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Received the pr confirmation email today! No ghost updates or anything.

nov4 aor
Cec inland with one dependent
Congratulations

mine is also AOR Nov 4 3020
But still haven’t heard anything

do you know your timeline, like when eligibility security criminality were passed?

Xon

Aug 15, 2021
Thank you. I don’t know the exact timeline but when I called IRCC in mid Aug, they told me all were cleared but security. Security was in progress for several months probably because they had requested a new document (military record) in June.

Congratulations

mine is also AOR Nov 4 3020
But still haven’t heard anything

do you know your timeline, like when eligibility security criminality were passed?

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Nov 4, 2020 AOR - still haven’t received copr- criminality still under review.

Is there anybody left - who haven’t received COPR from Nov 2020?